27.

Flashback :

"Shh... taehyung first calm down... please calm down.. listen to us..yoongi is fainted...jungkook already informed the doctor about it ... doctor will come soon... please place yoongi on the bed...let doctor check him first...wait for doctor...okay taehyung...calm down...don't cry... please...it hurt us...to see you...to see yoongi like that..." Said jin softly.

Jungkook came in the room with doctor.

Flashback end.

Taehyung nodded slowly.
Picked yoongi bridal style in arms and gently lay him on the bed.

Same time jungkook came with doctor.

Taehyung kissed yoongi forehead softly and hold his other hand and sat down beside him on the bed.

Taehyung focused on yoongi but his possessiveness started when he saw doctor sat on the chair beside the bed and started checking while holding hands of yoongi and checking his pulse.

The doctor took out the injection from the bag and rubbed the cotton on yoongi hand and then inject the injection. Once the medicine was all gone, the injection was taken out.

Taehyung without blinking watching doctor every moves carefully.

After treating yoongi.

"Because of stress and shock, yoongi fainted. I will prescribe some medicines make sure he takes them and also don't give him stress, take care of him" says Doctor and left after giving receipt of medicines to rm who took it.

"Hyungie...sorry hyungie...I won't hurt you ever again, i will take care of you forever, you will not get any stress from now on, i will love you with all my heart, don't worry I'm here with you always forever, i love you hyungie...I love you alot" says taehyung while crying never loosen his hold on yoongi hand.

Everyone cried in the room who see these scene in front of them.

Taehyung move forward and kissed yoongi forehead give him many kisses.

Everyone wiped there tears.

"I will bring the medicine" says rm and walked out of room.

Everyone leaves the room.
They know this is not the right time to talk ABOUT anything.

After some time :

Yoongi Opened his eyes slowly. Before he could Understand anything he feels his right hand was holding tightly by someone.

Yoongi looked beside him and smiled softly when he saw the person and that is none other than taehyung who is holding yoongi  hand tightly and securely in his both hands.

Yoongi smiled disappeared when he saw dry tears on taehyung cheeks looks like he cried so much.

Without taking his hand back yoongi move forward slowly and pecked taehyung cheeks and his forehead.

When yoongi moved back on his position taehyung slowly opened his eyes.

"Hyungie"...said taehyung softly.

Yoongi smiled but gasped when taehyung hugged him tightly yoongi hugged him back yoongi started worrying when he feels taehyung tears on his hoodie.

"Taetae..."said yoongi trying to pulled away but taehyung wasnt leaving him.

Yoongi sighed softly and patted slowly his back.

"Hyungie...my hyungie...I'm sorry..so sorry...are you fine...how you feel" asked taehyung worriedly
crying loudly gain others attention making yoongi worried too.