12.

Today is the day of our interview...

We all did our morning routine changed our clothes...

And ate our breakfast...

We all went to car and sat on our seats...

As always tae was looking at his baby yoongi...

They reached to there location and stepped out from there car and entered in a building.

Where they have their interview.

They greeted their staffs...and moved towards the seat...

Tae walked fastly and seat beside yoongi...

Tae p.o.v.

I was looking at yoongi...when we are in our car...he looks so handsome and fucking hot...he looks hot and handsome every day ...there is no doubt ...

He is so handsome , hot ,sexy and pretty too....cutest and innocent too....i think i might write a book on yoongi...i chuckled at my thought.

We reached to the location and then i saw my yoongi already sat on his seat...so i quickly walked towards him and sat beside him...

He looked at me and then looked away...

Hyung...you look so beautiful...i said and smiled.

He looked at me.

I can see his cheeks turning into pink.

Uh.. thankyou... taehyung...he said and looking down.

Hyung you look beautiful and pretty everyday...i said again and smirked.

He looked at me with embarrassed face.

I looked at him and thought...i love when he feel shy...

Only i can do this...who is make you feel shy and embarassed my yoongi...i love it ...when i was the reason behind your shyness...i thought.

I want to hug him...he looks so cute and pretty when he embarassed.

I promise to you my love...Only i was the one...i am the one...and i will be the one...who make you feel shy and embarassed...i smirked at my thought.

I don't even let anybody else in between us...or even flirt- cut my thought.

Hello everyone...interviewer said to BTS.

Everyone replied him back...he forwarded his hands to shake hands with BTS.

Everyone shaking their hands with the interviewer...

Tae already in his anger mode...because of this interviewer greeting his thoughts were interrupted.

This things anger more taehyung when his thoughts were or are interrupted by someone else...

When especially the thoughts are and were of yoongi...

And that interviewer already did this ... according to taehyung it's a mistake...he became angry but control himself....because of yoongi.

That interviewer moved towards taegi...
First forwarded his hand towards yoongi ...

Yoongi shake his hand with interviewer...

You look handsome yoongi...that interviewer said to yoongi.

T-thankyou...yoongi said and smile.

I was controlling myself .....

Don't test my patience...

Then he extended his hands in front of me...

I shake my hand with him...

Ouch...ouch...

I was just shaking my hand with him...nothing else...

What's wrong...yoongi asked looking between me and interviewer.

Nothing hyung...i said and took my hand back.

Shall we continue the interview... interviewer asked and sat on chair in front of taegi side.

Interview starts...

BTS answered the questions...what's interviewer asked to them.

That bastard....how dare he...he was eye fucking my yoongi....i murmured to myself.

I thought that to holding your  hands tightly will work...and you don't see or flirt with my yoongi...but it seems like...you asked something else...i murmured again but slowly.

He was staring at my baby....how dare he...i will tell you who ...yoongi belong to..and what will happen...if you are trying to flirt with the person...who is mine only...

"MIN YOONGI IS ONLY AND ONLY BELONGS TO KIM TAEHYUNG"..

Someone needed some lesson....