6.

Tae p.o.v.

I want to apologise to my baby...but he ignored me the whole week ...he didn't talk to me... neither he looked me...a single glance to ....

But now i can't take this....
Means ...i want to be with him .... forever...and wants him back...in my ways...

We all are here in the dining room...
We finished our breakfast...then i saw my yoongi was going towards his room...but before that ....

I grabbed his hand...
Everyone looking at us...

Leave my hand taehyung ...he said.

I feel hurt...he didn't call me taetae...

No ba- hyung please i want to talk to you... please...i said.

Now what do you want from him taehyung...hobi said.

Could guys  atleast listen to me...hyung please listen to me...i said with puppy eyes.

Okay fine ...he said.

I made him sit down on the chair and kneel down in front of him ...stil hold his hand...
Then i hold his both hands in mine hand....

Hyung ....I'm so...so...sorry....what i did with you ....what i said to you...I'm so sorry...hyung...i know ...i hurt you...alot....you cried because of me...what i did was disgusting....i even said hurtful  things to you...
It's not intentionally hyung... success,ego and fam took over me...hyung... please forgive me... please hyung...i feel so guilty...i know what i did is so wrong...i've understood it clearly...and i know hurt you was the biggest mistake in my life...to leave you the most painful,horrible and dumbest things i'hv done in my life....what i was said ...it slipped from my mouth in anger and frustration...i didn't care about you...i didn't think about you...i was selfish ...just thinking about myself...i didn't care about our most beautiful relationship...our precious time...I'm so sorry hyung ... please forgive me ...
Your are ignoring me ...didn't talk to me the whole week....it's been 168 hours hyung....
I can handle everything....but i can't handle when you are ignoring me...
Please hyung hit me ...as hard as you want ...but please atleast talk to me...

Please hyung i can't see you crying...i know i hurt you the most...even you cried because of me....I'm sorry for each and everything i did to you...i cursed my self for did this to you...hyung please....
I love you....the most...i can't see you like this...i know you didn't believe me ...but i do love you the most...and i will always hyung..no matter what... please forgive me ...

I heard sobbing...
My yoongi was crying...he was trying to remove his hand from my hand...

Hyung please... atleast forgive me...hyung please....stop crying hyung...i know i hurt you...but please don't cry...i can't see you like this...i will kill myself for hurting you like this...made you cry like this... please hyung don't cry....i said tears filling in my eyes...

I can't see him like this ...he was crying ...see him crying made me cry...he looks so hurt....i want to hug him...but i have to control myself....soon ...baby very soon....don't worry...i will make you mine and only mine forever...you will be in my embrace ...nobody can apart us...
I will never let you cry...i thought.

Please jin hyung please tell Yoongi hyung to stop crying ...i know i hurt him but please tell him to forgive me...i can't see him like this...
Please forgive me all of you...i hurt all of you too... please talk with me... please...i said. Tears falling from my eyes...

It's okay taehyung we forgive you this time...but don't do anything stupid again...jin hyung said and hugged me.

Yes we all forgive you they said in union except for yoongi ...they all hugged me....

I don't care about them...right now i care about only my yoongi...he is still crying....i was only looking at him...

I go near to him and kneel down in front of him...

Hyung please stop crying...don't hurt yourself from crying this much...if you aren't comfortable right now ...take your time...dont cry ...and take care of yourself...i said

Please atleast talk to me...and no more crying.....i said and then he slowly looke at me and nodded.

Thank God atleast he looked me...don't worry sweetheart you will be with me again...be my world...i know how to get your forgiveness...i thought.

Wait and watch....i thought and smirked.