13.

Tae p.o.v.

I was giving death glare to the interviewer...

How dare...he is staring my yoongi...
How can he even touch him...

I can handle my anger...but whenever
Anyone want to flirt with my yoongi...or even a think...i have my ways ....to remove this small obstacles in my ways.

I have to tell you ...you try to flirt with my yoongi and you mess with me...i murmured slowly so nobody can hear me.

I tap the hand of jimin..who seat behind me...

He looked at me...

Jiminie i also want to say something...to our army...i said.

Okay ...he said and i took mic from jimin and hold the mic in my hand.

A-army...is ....a...a-ama--......ahhh..i said try to speak in english.

Amazing...namjoon said.

Yes...i said.

Our ...army a-amazing....i said.

Our ...arm----.......ahhhhhhh .....omg...cut my sentence with painful voice.

Ahhh....omg....it's bleeding... someone said.

Oh...my....oh...my god....I'm so sorry....i said and looking at the person.

What happened... everyone asked.

I'm so sorry ...Mr interviewer....i said tears falling from my eyes.

Taehyung what happened...jimin asked.

Then our interview stop in the middle ...the staff came.

I'm so sorry...i said again and again...but with hiding smirk and controlling my laugh.

Look at the Mr interviewer foot ...it got swelled and blood coming out from his fingers...hobi said pointed a funger towards the foot of interviewer...

But how this happened...taehyung why are you crying...yoongi asked.

I hold yoongi both hands in mine.

Hyung...i was trying to say something to our army...i was thinking to talk in english...so i was saying something in english language and suddenly i got nervous and the mic got accidentally slipped from my hand on his foot....i said and started crying with fake tears .

Im so sorry...Mr ...i said and looking at interviewer.

He looked at me back...one staff member was treated his wound with a bandage....

It's okay...it was an accident....he replied back and smile.

But you got hurt because of me...i said and hold yoongi hand tightly and moved little bit closer to him.

Ahh...no ...no...you don't have to feel sorry...it's just that....that mic was hit my foot too hardly ...that's why...i feel pain and blood came out from my finger and my foot got swollen...this much...the force of the mic was too strong...it's okay ... don't bother yourself and also don't worry it's not your fault... interviewer said scared tone.

You think why he was scared because....should I tell you or not????

Yes taehyung... please don't worry...he is alright...accidents happens...you didn't do it intentionally right...yoongi said and wiped my tears.

Yes hyung ....i said and hugged yoongi tightly.

He hugged me back and rubbed my back softly.

My sweet baby...he loves me so much...he worried about me...so much...i also about you...you don't have any idea...what i can do for you... How much I love you...and care about you...i thought and smirked on my thoughts... tighten my hold around him but gently.

I want to kiss him...

I think we should call it a day...i am  tired...and the interviewer wasn't in a condition to take an interview of us...i said and looked at interviewer giving him creepy smile and death glare.

Yoongi can't see me because he was on looking at other direction because i was still hugging him.

And other are looking at that interviewer nobody can see my face.

Especially my smirk....

Right Mr ... interviewer i said and give him the look...

Y- yes....you are right...I'm not in the condition...it's okay guys ...i took your interviews...all the questions i'hv asked from all of you...it's great... interviewer answered in shaking tone.

He was literally shaking and scared from taehyung's smirked.

And the looks taehyung was giving him...

Like that.... don't you dare to flirt with yoongi...and end this interview...he definitely understand what taehyung wanted to prove...

He gets taehyung intentions ...and why is this accident happened...

He was scared ...he understood everything....he knows ..yoongi is belongs to taehyung...he knows that he did a mistake to compliment yoongi and try  to looked at him in flirty way...

He understands why taehyung being clingy on all over yoongi...

And why he pulled yoongi closer...all the time...when he sees the interviewer...the interviewer understood everything...even taehyung's tear meaning too...

He was now hella scared from taehyung...

But he didn't show to much.

Okay...Mr interviewer...we are leaving...take care of yourself...namjoon said. And shake hands with interviewer.

All the members did that.

In the last...taehyung walked towards Mr interviewer and hugged him.

I hope you eat well...and take care of yourself very well...AND DON'T EVEN TRY TO FLIRT WITH YOONGI...HE IS MINE ONLY...HE BELONGS TO KIM TAEHYUNG....i hope you understood already...taehyung said in slowly and smirked tone.

He walked towards his yoongi.

What were you saying...to him...yoongi asked.

I was feeling guilty...so i apologized to him hyung...i said with sad eyes.

It's okay taehyung...don't feel guilty...the interviewer also didn't mind ...he will be alright...yoongi said smile to me.

I want this smile...he looked at me for the first after our fight...

He smiled at me....

Hyung you smiled at me...your smile is so beautiful...i said and feel so happy...

His smile is for me...how beautiful he and his smile is.

Yes taehyung...I'm it wasn't your fault your mic accidentally dropped on his foot...but you were crying like a baby and worried about him...so i thought..
You worried about him...it's cute...he replied with a smile.

I want to kiss him...badly...

How can someone be this cute and innocent...he is an human angel for me...my yoongi...i love you so so so much...it's uncountable...you are mine only mine...soon we are together...i thought and hugged him again.

Thankyou hyung...for there with me...hyung can you sleep with me again...in o- my room i feel guilty... please...i said and showed him puppy eyes.

Emmm...okay taehyung...he said.

I held his hand and we walked towards the car and sat beside each other.