19.

Taegi p.o.v.

Taegi came down at apartment from rooftop...

Taehyung put me down...what are you doing....yoongi said who was struggling in taehyung hold.

Taehyung holding yoongi bridal style and walked towards their room.

( Do you guys think taehyung will wait another second to make his room to taegi room ...You are right...NO...HE ....WILL....NOT  wait more)

Please my baby hyung.....you know...i will not let you go...if other members see us...like this...infact...i don't mind let them see....you are mine...only mine... taehyung said and walked towards their room.

Yoongi shyly hide his face in taehyung neck... because of embarrassment.

Aww....my baby...my hyung...is shy.... taehyung tease yoongi and kissed his forehead.

Taehyung....are you fine....jin asked who was sitting on the couch in the living room with everyone.

Taehyung turn towards where everyone was...but still holding yoongi in his arms.

Taehyung put me down.... please.....yoongi whisper.

Taehyung looked down at yoongi and said...

No...hyung...why are you so shy....we are family....and you are mine...my hyung...i will hold you in my arms in front of the whole world....i will not let you go...im comfortable....i love it when i hold you...when you are in my arms... taehyung said loudly so that everyone can hear them...then he kissed yoongi forehead again.

Yoongi who was shocked by taehyung words hide his face in taehyung's neck so that no one can see his red face.

Taehyung smiled because of his hyung cute behaviour...

Namjoon clear his throat to gain taehyung attention....towards them.

Yoongi don't feel shy...we all are family...it's okay...we don't have any problem...jin said and smiled.

They all adore and love taegi couple alot.

Taehyung are you fine....now...jin asked again.

Taehyung looked at jin and nodded.

We were worried about you....don't do that again .. although we wanted to punish you or scold you for what you did....but i think let's talk about all this in the morning....take rest and good night....namjoon said and walked towards his room.

Yes taehyung your knees are injured...treat them...and your hands too...it has some cuts...yoongi help him...we will talk tomorrow about this....good night...jin said and walked towards his room with holding jungkook hand who also told good night them.

Take care buddy...good night both of you ...hobi said and walked towards his room.

Jimin was looking at taegi...and then jimin speak....

Taehyung....I'm sorry...let's talk in the morning... good night....jimin said sadly because he doesn't know  and believe that taehyung will do things like that.

It's shocking for all of them.

Taehyung who nodded without looking at jimin because he was still angry with jimin...

Jimin understood this and walked away sadly towards his and joonie room.

Taehyung please put me down...your knees are injured..... please...yoongi said and looked at taehyung.

Taehyung looked at yoongi down and long kissed his forehead.

Yoongi closed his eyes and taehyung too.

Please always be with me and always  be mine....

taehyung said between the kiss and again kissed yoongi forehead.

Yoongi opened his eyes....tears started forming in his eyes.

The way taehyung is treating him right now ...he feels so happy.

Don't cry....i don't like when you cry...my hyung.... taehyung said and kissed yoongi both eyes.

Let's go to our room....my baby.... taehyung said and walked towards their room.

When they opened the door...they saw that  the room is clean.

I think they clean the room for us ....we should thanks them...for this....yoongi said and smiled.

Taehyung hummed.

And enter into the room....

He gently put yoongi on the bed and walked towards the dining room.

Yoongi was confused.

But after some time taehyung came with holding a cup in his hand.

Yoongi looked at taehyung confusingly.

What's in that taetae...yoongi said while pointing towards the cup.

Ooh this...this is for you...my hyung...
Taehyung said and walked towards yoongi and sat beside him.

Hot chocolate...yoongi said excitedly while looking at the cup.

Yes for my hyung...drink this...baby...I've made this especially for you.... taehyung said and kissed yoongi cheek.

Thankyou taetae...yoongi showed his smile.

Taehyung who was so happy that his hyung is happy and all smiley he put the cup on the side drawer and hugged yoongi tightly.

Thankyou hyung... taehyung said tighten his hug more.

Yoongi who doesn't know what suddenly happened to taehyung hugged taehyung back.

Yoongi feels worried when he feels taehyung tears on his shoulder.

He trying to pulled away so that he can see taehyung eyes...

But taehyung tighten his hold more on yoongi...

He thought if he loses the hold...yoongi will leave again.

And taehyung can't lose yoongi again not anymore not in this life and also in other life.

Yoongi who understand that taehyung didn't leave him and the hug....

Taetae....baby... please...don't cry...look at me...baby...talk to me ...what happened to my taetae...hmmm...he was all bold in front of the members...and here ...he is crying like a child....yoongi said while comforting taehyung.

Taehyung Who still didn't say anything just crying on yoongi shoulder and hugging him tightly.

Taehyung please listen to me...im not going anywhere....I'm not going to leave you .. please listen to me...talk to me...don't cry please...now you are making me worried ....yoongi said softly.

Taehyung who heard this that he makes his hyung worried...he immediately pulled away and looked at yoongi...still holding yoongi.

Yoongi looked at taehyung teary red eyes...

Yoongi Wiped taehyung's tears that is continuously flowing down...from his cheeks.

He cupped taehyung face.

Don't cry taetae...I'm here...yoongi said and kissed taehyung both eyes softly.

Taehyung tighten his hold on yoongi more.

He wanted his hyung close to him.

Then yoongi kissed on taehyung forehead lovingly.

Tell me why did you cry...this much...taetae....yoongi said and looked in taehyung's eyes still cupped taehyung face.

Taehyung looked at yoongi eyes too.

MY HYUNG.....

Taehyung said and kissed yoongi softly.

Sorry for late update...