22.

" BUT WE WERE NOT SO SURE ABOUT YOU AND ABOUT YOUR LOVE FOR YOONGI HYUNG "

We thought maybe you are still not serious, you are just saying that you have fallen in love with Yoongi hyung, we are very worried about Yoongi hyung and we don't want you to do things like you did in the past with yoongi hyung,or you again hurt yoongi hyung feeling and break his trust and left him again....jimin said looking at taehyung Directly.

Taehyung was sitting quietly and listening to everything without saying anything.

When jimin didn't get any reaction from Taehyung, he continued speaking.

We all planned together that Jimin will do an act (fake one) and then we will see your reaction ,do you really love Yoongi hyung or you are the same old Taehyung who hurted Yoongi hyung and left him or wants to hurt yoongi hyung, taehyung who is filled with ego, who broke up with yoongi hyung.

WHAT THE ACT.. JIMIN...taehyung asked coldly without giving any reaction.

The change in Taehyung's voice was noticed by everyone in the room.

Jimin started getting scared, he couldn't find the words to say.

They all know that when it comes to Yoongi, Taehyung can do anything, they all have seen what happened, when last time Taehyung tried to take his life.

They all gulped in fear especially jimin, they don't want that something that they don't want to make Taehyung angry, they don't want Taehyung to do anything like what happened last time, but they are starting to worry because yoongi is not there, who can calm taehyung down.

" WITHOUT YOONGI TAEHYUNG IS LIKE A WILD ANIMAL "

"Yoongi is the only one who can calm Taehyung down and bring out his cute and sweet personality"

ONLY YOONGI CAN DO THAT...ONLY YOONGI.

Jimin started speaking as he realized that he didn't want Taehyung to get angry, he thought about it what words he should use before speaking,so that Taehyung don't get angry with him, otherwise if he speaks something wrong and taehyung couldn't control his anger and do something dangerous again.

They all don't want that anything happened again.

That day, when you and Yoongi hyung were having dinner together, I came near you both and saw that you were also there, i thought it was the best time to execute our plan.

I purposely did that, I asked Yoongi hyung helps in front of you to see how will you react,i asked help from Yoongi hyung in lyrics and also wants him to listen my song, we all just wanted to see your reaction on how will you react when Yoongi hyung is far away from you or yoongi hyung is not beside you for a while...jimin said while started feeling scared when he saw taehyung's angry expression.

Taehyung Who was ready to punch jimin but holding himself for not killing jimin.

J

imin hesitate to speak anything.

DONT STOP.... SPEAK..taehyung growled.

Jimin got scared, he turned around to looked at the other members, who also seems scared but rm came close to Jimin and held his hand  softly in his hand and then looked at Taehyung and said.

Taehyung it happened in the past,
no one is taking Yoongi hyung away from you, so calm down ,it was part of our plan to see how loyal you and your love for yoongi hyung, please first listen to jimin...rm said calmly.