Not them!! (One Direction FanFiction)

Harmony Braddock was stuck in an orphanage. She had turquoise hair and green eyes. She has been in that orphanage since she was 3. No horrible past or anything. Her parents died in the military.

Now she's in this darned orphanage. She doesn't want to be adopted. She loves it there. There's this room with all of her instruments and equipment for whenever she wanted to sing or just listen to music and dance around.

Harmony was 19 years old, she was 5'9 and weighed about 136. She was a little chubby. She loved the fact that she was chubby. It just made her happy. She wasn't anorexic, bulimic, cuts, or had depression.

She loved music. Music was her way to get away from bullies. She would come home and walk straight into the music room and sing and just, I'm pretty sure you get the point.

The care takers name was Michelle. Everybody loved Michelle. Harmony called Michelle, Mickey. It was like that since age 4. Michelle was fine with it.

Michelle was in her late 30's. She was around 5'7 and weighed about 125. She had chocolate coloured hair that was naturally curly and caramel eyes with a hint of green. She was like the awesomest person ever.

They were located in Dublin, Ireland. The place was beautiful. Sometimes. Depends on the weather. Well whatever. Enough explaining!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not as long but oh well. Hope you liked and follow me on these social networks!!

Instagram: @officalldirectioner93

Twitter: @hipsta_plzzz

Tumblr: tuxedoandbowtie

Kik: NiallOreo

____________________________________________________