Chapter 6- Harrys Dielema (During the plane ride)

Harry's Point Of Things:

I totally knew why Harmony was laughing. She was laughing at that flight attendant who was failing at flirting. I would've laughed too but I'm in one of the biggest boy bands ever. So I had to be nice to the lady.

I'm so glad that Louis was talking so I could pay attention to him. While Louis was talking I decided to look at Harmony and observe her. NOT in a sexual way.

She had blue hair and green eyes. She had plump lips that I beer noticed and angle bites. She was about 5'9 and was curvy in all the right places.

That scene at the airport with that girl who looked about 14 was amazing! She stood up for herself. And admitted to being a little fat. And how she liked that about herself. Anyway so like her ears. I never noticed the gages in her ears. They were purple gages in her ear!

Then she started fan girling. She had only been on her laptop for 5 minutes and was already fan girling. "Are you okay?!" I asked. "Ed Sheeran just followed me on twitter!!" She said obliviously excited. I don't really see why though. "Why is that Important?" Zayn asked voicing my thoughts. "It's Ed Fucking Sheeran, this isn't normal for me because I'm not all rich and famous like you guys! My dream is 50% complete!" She said kinda jumping in her seat.

"What's the other 50%?" I asked. "To meet Ed" she said going back to her laptop. "Hun, we can make that dream come true!" I said in a gay voice. "Okay then?" She said like it was a question. So as I was scoping her out I noticed a few tattoos that she didn't bother to show us. It was an infinity sign. A few inches below it said 'And In That Time We Were Infinte.' That quote from 'The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.'

"Hey Harmony?" I asked. "Hm?" "Did you see 'The Perks Of Being A WallFlower?'" "Why yes I did young one." I nodded. And on the other leg it said 'To infinity and Beyond- Tim Allen AKA Buzz Lightyear'. I guess she saw all 3 of the Toy Story Movies.

••••••••••••5 minutes later•••••••••••••

The flight attendant told us to put away our electronics and buckle up because we were going to start taking off. So I turned off my phone and slid it into my pocket. As did Harmony.

About 30 seconds later, Niall fell asleep on her shoulder. It was like they were a couple. They would make a great one. But.... I kinda like Harmony. Shit! I can't like her!!! I'm dating Taylor! I like Taylor Swift! And Taylor only!

But.... Taylor is so demanding and not funny at all, and Harmony is unique. Taylor hates pizza (don't know if its a true fact or not), I'm pretty sure Harmony likes pizza. There 2 different people. But Harmony is a more exciting person.

Maybe I should just go to sleep to forget about this.