Chapter 9- FINALLY!!

Hi!! im going to change Harmony's name to Ronni so yeah... just in case your getting confused during this story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ronni's POV:

FINALLY!!! We just landed and i'm like so excited!! I can't wait to touch the ground! I've been in the air with these 5 retarded idiots for 9 fucking hours!!! Any way so like when he said we were going to land and turn off all the electronics I fangirled so hard and puked.

JUST KIDDING!!! I didn't fangirl at all. I just sat there. And i'm keeping in all my excitement in.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We finally got off the plane. And our heading towards the luggage claim. The only luggage we got is Liam and Zayns. Zayns luggage is so fucking heavy!! Its just like hair products. I'm just thinking; WTF ZAYN!! I SHOULD STRANGLE YOU!! But I keep my calm and grab my bags.

Then this guy, he had some stubble on his chin and he was very muscular. He had brown hair and chocolate eyes. He looked about 6'3. He had what looked like a bullet proof vest on. "PAUL!!" Zayn says and jumps into, im guessing Pauls arms. Paul catches Zayn Bridal Style. And Zayn just snuggles into Pauls body. Paul chuckles slightly.

He sticks out his hand too me "Hi, im Paul. Im the boys bodyguard." I shake his hand. "I know by Zayn yelling your name. I'm Ronni!" He nods and I let go of his hand. HIS HANDS WERE HUGE!! He drops Zayn on the floor.

"Thanks Paul, love you too." He says with sarcasm basically written in his facial expression.

Me and Niall fall on the floor laughing. I get up and Harry hugs me from behind and burries his face in the crook of my neck. "You smell good" Harry said. I got out of his grip and ran to Paul. I put my hands up like a baby. He picks me up.

I whisper in Pauls ear: Help! Harry's gonna rape me!!. Paul laughs a heart felt laugh. I ask Paul to let me down and I tell the rest of the boys. Except Harry. He was very pissed off. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON?!" He yells. "Chill out! And I won't tell you!" I stomped my foot on the ground of the airport.

"Tell Me Now!" "No!" Harry gets in my face "tell me now!" he growls at me. I get up on his face "Don't have too" I say. He growls, "I will make you" he growls at you. You back away and roll your eyes.

"Try Me!" you say. "Okay kids lets get in the limo." My eyes buldge out of my eye sockets. "Limo?!?" I ask. "Yeah?" Harry says. "sorry not used to all the fancieness."

Harry rolls his eyes and I flip him off.

when does the traveling stop?!

---------------------------------------------

I think im going to stop and start a new story. Idk comment and tell me! :)

Anyway, Vote and Fan!!!!