Chapter 3- AirPort

Harmony s Point of things:

As we were gonna enter the car, Harry squeezed my bum, I turned around and elbowed him in the stomach. He made an 'Oof' sound. I was trying not to laugh but it was really hard.

As we entered the car, I plugged on my headphones because they were playing their own music. I'm not a fan of One Direction at all. I don't even know their names and they adopted me!

I took out one of my headphones and spoke up "do you guys have any Sharpies or markers?" I asked. "Yeah we do" Harry said. "May I please use one?" I asked politely. Harry nodded and handed me a black Sharpie. "Thanks" I mumbled. I started drawing one of the tattoos on my sleeve. It was fingers crossed. Like you do when you promise something and you cross your finger. I was just drawing when someone tapped me on my shoulder.

I turned and saw someone with his hair styled up in a quiff. "What are you drawing on your bag?" He asked. He had caramel eyes and jet black hair. He had a small bushel on his jawline and chin. He had a very nice jawline. "Crossed fingers" I said. "Like this?" He pointed to his tattoo. I examined his arm. He had a sleeve like mine. With all the same tattoos. "I have the same sleeve." I said. I was hoping he didn't hear, but he did. "Which arm?"

I held up my left arm. "You have all the same ones as me!" He yelled. All the boys came over to me. "Woah!" They all exclaimed. You giggled. "I got most of these when I was 15." I say. They looked at me, like I murdered 5 people. I rolled my eyes and kept drawing.

We arrived at the airport. We walked to Nandos because it would be about 45 minutes before our plane boarded.

I tapped on Zayn's shoulder "I'm gonna go sit down" I whispered in his ear. He nodded. I to this table behind these obnoxious Directioners. "Did you hear about that slut that the boys adopted." Redhead said. "She is a skank. Her hair looks like unicorn pee." Brunette said.

I scoffed at their stupidness. Brunette turned around. "What are you scoffing about?" Redhead said. I shook my head. "That's what I thought!" She said coming over to my table. "Oi mates didn't need you to come over here though." I said. "Scared?!" One of them said. She had jet black hair. "She's afraid guys! She's a little sissy!" Jet Black Haired Girl said. "No wonder One Direction doesn't like you guys." I mumbled under my breath. They heard because redhead slapped me. "Take it back!" "No!" She slapped me again. "You little bitch! Slap me again and so help me I will slap you soo hard your fucking teeth are gonna come out!" I said.

I walked towards the boys and Brunette stopped me, by clamping her hands on my wrist. She turned me around and said "this is why One Direction doesn't love you!" "I'm not even a fan!" I yelled got out of her grip and went over to Zayn and the rest of the lads. It was our turn. After all the lads ordered I ordered Peri Peri Chicken a 10 piece wing, French fries and a large Pepsi.

We sat down in the spot I was sitting in and the girls were back. Redhead came up and looked at me. "Oh, okay so your not a scared whiny little bitch! Why don't you go suicide. Even if you were a fan of 1D they'd never love you! Your an ugly skank and a hideous slut. I bet you've slept with 10 guys in the past week! Oh how proud your parents are!" She says. Since I was on the edge I stepped out an stood up. I was about 3 inches taller. "First of all, you don't know me so you can't say shit about me, I was an orphan, third of all, No! I won't go suicide I'm actually really happy with my life, you can call me whatever you want and tell me whatever you want, because that doesn't matter to me as long as I believe I'm beautiful I'm perfectly fine without your bullshit!" I yell.

The lads pull me down. "O-oh-oh

m-my g-gosh I-I'm so so so sorry! I didn't mean to lads!" She says the colour draining from her face. You scoff and sit down and eat your fries.

You get a text. It's a number you don't even recognise.

'Hello xx'

'Who are you? xx'

'It's the blonde person at this table xx'

'Oh hey Niall'

'Hey Harmony'

';)'

'Being flirt r we?'

You look up at him.

'XD'

'Epic Fail!'

'I never said I was being flirty!'

'I'm not dumb'

'Okay sure Niall'

'So rude!'

'Thanks man'

'Why r they so mean 2 u?'

' I scoffed cuz I was chocking and like ya'

'adios'

'amigos'

You lock your phone and look up. You burst out laughing. "Why are you laughing?" "I don't know actually!"

"Flight 369 to London, England is boarding in 5 minutes." The nasally lady said over the intercom.

Long ride.........