Chapter 3- They're Serious

Niall's Point Of Things:

Mickey left the room to go open the door. "So...." Louis said trying to get rid of the awkward silence.

Harmony stood up, "I'm going to go pack up my things". And that was the last thing she said before she left to her room. "Well that was an awkward time" Harry said. And we all mumbled "yeah". Up stairs we heard the faint sound of music.

We all looked at one another and shrugged. We heard lots of walking, banging, thumping and cursing. "Should we go check on her?" I said. "Sure, Niall since it was your idea you can go check." Louis said. I rolled my eyes and walked up the creaky staircase.

'Knock', 'knock', 'knock'. The sound my knuckles made as the rapped on the door. I heard feet shuffling and the door knob click. "Yes?" "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yes I'm fine thank you......?" "Niall" "thank you Niall".

I walked back downstairs to find Mickey, Paul, and the lads. I sat between Harry and Zayn. They were talking about Harmony. "She's fine" I said as I sat down. They all nodded. We heard thumping coming from the stairs.

"SHIT!!" We heard Harmony yell. She came down with 3 suitcases and a messenger bag that used to be plain white but know it was drawn on with different colour Sharpies. All different types of drawings. Most of them looked like tattoos on Zayn's arm.

"We'll let's go!" Paul said rising up from the couch. Harmony hugged Mickey and give her a kiss on the cheek. "If you need ANYTHING at all, call me!" Harmony say still hugging her. "Alright! Keep Calm!!" Harmony nodded.

We all walked out the door and into the limo. On the way out Harry squeezed Harmony's bum. She elbowed him in the stomach. This is seriously gonna be a long ride...