Chapter 12- Retarded Hospital

Harmony's POV:

I was stuck... In a fucking hospital.... THIS IS BULLSHIT!! I hate Hospitals.

I was stuck in London Revolution Hospital.

The lads are meanies!

That house.... Just brought back those horrible.... Memories.

>>>>>>>>>FlashBack<<<<<<<<<<

"Drew!! Do you want popcorn or chocolate?!" I yelled. He didn't answer. We were in the same glass flat as I am right now.

I ran upstairs. I screamed. I ran downstairs and grabbed his house phone. "911 what is your emergency?" A lady asked. "M-my friend is dead."

"Ma'am can you please explain what you saw?" "Y-yes. I ran up the stairs cause it was quite. And my friend was hanging from a rope!" I start crying.

"What is your location?!" "189 Thorn Blvd". "We will have someone there soon". And the line went dead.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Reality///////////////

I started sobbing. "Whats wrong?!" Liam asked hugging me tight. I couldn't help it. I burst out with tears pouring down my eyes. "I can't live in that house Liam. I'm so sorry. I just can't do it!!" I say. "Do you want to explain? We just rented the place. We're leaving tomorrow to San Francisco, California!"

I calmed and looked at Liam. "Your on tour?" I whisper. He nods his head. "WILL I GET TO MEET DANIELLE?!" I yell. I REALLY wanted to meet her.

"Chill out. You can even meet Taylor Swift, Perrie, and Eleanor!"

"I don't want to meet Taylor Swift!" I whine. Haylor was THE MOST retardest thing EVER!! Why would he date her?! "Why?" "I'm not a 'swiftie' or whatever. I'm not a fan either. I just don't like her." I say plainly.

"Oh. What about Perrie and Eleanor?" Liam asks. "I don't know, but we'll see."

And that was the end of our conversation.