Chapter 14- Confusing People

Harmonys POV:

What the hell is Liam talking about?! Is he okay.

"Liam?"

"Yes" he said looking up at me.

"What are you smoking?!"

"Pot."

Everyone gasps. "Just kidding, but I'm not smoking anything".

I sigh. "Then what do you mean, I passed the test?" "Nothing. I just wanted to see how you would react." He said. I raced at him but Zayn grabbed my sides. I looked at Zayn. "Not cool bro, not cool!" He laughs and lets me go. "Can we go home! The nurse won't let me eat ANYTHING, because her daughter hates me! What the fuck did I do?! You guys chose me! I tried to get away!" They all shrug.

The nurse knocks on the door. "Hide!" I hissed. They all hid in bathroom. "Hey slut, your finally aloud to go home, oh and by the way, I hope you go suicide. Cause your ugly as hell." She was going to walk out but i did something, "Come here right now you fucking irrelevant peasant. I'm not up for your bullshit, maybe your daughter should stop hating and actually appreciate, because I didn't beg or plead to them to adopt me, first of all, I wanted to stay at that damned orphanage, It was tough on me, and your daughter can suck my imaginary dick, cause I don't give a flying fuck about her!" Then I flipped her off.

"Fuck your self." I said. She walked out with a shocked face. All the lads came out. Louis high-fived me, "I taught you well" he said dramatically. "Ok?" I say confused.

He backs away slowly. "You guys are weird and I'm going back to Ireland." I say backing up. "No your not." Liam says in a slow motion way.

I run away. Well Limp.

I JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO IRELAND!!!!