Chapter 13- Forks and Knifes

This is dedicated to my friend Jane/Stavy follow her!! AsEasyAsThis... So yeah I was like DMing her and she said she loved my story and we're like BFF's!! So yeah..

---------------------------------------------

Liams POV:

Harmony was crying, after 20 minuets of mumbling to herself. So, being 'Dad', I ran over and hugged her. She bursted into tears, and a few minuets later, she was sound asleep.

"She was saying something about, how her best friend went suicide in that house." I told the lads. "Maybe we should just stay in the hotel" Harry suggested. "Louis, you pick since she is filed under your name," Niall said. We all mumbled a 'yeah'.

"I guess the hotel", he said rapping his arms around Harry's waist, nuzzling his head on the young boys shoulders. I laughed lightly, trying not to wake up Harmony.

"You too are just adorable!" I heard a female irish voice say. I looked down at Harmony, with her jade/emerald green eyes glowing, with life.

"Hey sleepy head", Louis said walking over and tousling her hair. "MY HAIR!!" Harmony screeches. She hid behind Harry and took his beanie, and apparently he didn't notice, so she fixed it up, to wear only her fringe was showing.

She went next to Louis. "I am Harmony The Tommo Tomlinson!" She said. "I heard all of your conversation" she said.

"Ohhhh" Harry said. "Hey! My beanie!" Harry pointed out. "Give it!" "No! Peasants don't et beanies! Its only for bad hair days you have flawless hair!!"

"You guys are weirdos" Zayn said voicing y thoughts. I laugh. "IM GOING TO MEET DANIELLE PEAZER!!" Harmony said dancing around. "You look more excited than Liam!" Louis and Harry said. "I just really wanna meet her!" Harmony said. "Payzer, Larry, and Zerrie, shipper right here! Deal with it!" She said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You know what ships are?" I asked. "Duh doy! I also know that Niall is the captain of the Larry ship", Harmony said.

"Congratulations you passed the first test".