I: Knighting Ring

I: Knighting Ring

Third POV

Two weeks had passed since the return of the Crowned Prince of Xynia.

Things had slowly began to change around the castle as the preparations were being set for July 25th, Katsuki's official coronation.

But because of his Coronation, he and Izuku also managed to spend more time with each other, and while not exactly romantically it was still something.

And speaking of romance, Camie had been coming around the main palace much more frequently, because as everyone knew, she was the most likely to succeed the throne with Katsuki.

So while it was expected of him to court her, by giving her followers and taking her to romantic areas that were meant for royalty and royalty only.

And whenever they came back to castle, Camie somehow found herself receiving more satisfaction acting lovey-dovey and pulling out all the stops in front of Izuku who she still disliked from the incident at the banquet.

She took more enjoyment in 'knowing' that she had won Katsuki heart and would always be in favor of this man than that shabby looking maid.

Of course, Izuku didn't really mind, because once the candlelights to her temporary chambers went out and she fell asleep, her supposed fiancé would come to Izuku's chamber show more love to the boy in one night than he would do to her in a week.

Touching away from that, the situation of the random attacks on people leaving the Utsushimi ruled Xynia kingdom still had yet to be addressed, which is why the Utsushimis' and Bakugos' would finally meet up in order to solve this whole issue at once.

They were officially planning on riding out two days from now, and that's when things would take a turn for all of them.

. . .

Izuku was currently in the process of making Katsuki's bed, seeing how the Prince was prepping the knights for the royal jousting competition as a viewing event for the courting before the wedding.

He fluffed the pillows and adjusted the duvet before he felt Katsuki's arms wrap around him, letting out a warm giggle in his throat,

"What are you doing back here, you should be with the knights." Izuku spoke with a bubbly tone, feeling Katsuki kiss down his neck.

"Eh, I gave them a 15 minute break." Katsuki's duly responded, "Besides I've been wanting to see you more in this updated outfit..." pressing himself up against Izuku's back side.

Izuku was no longer wearing the black maid's attire. Instead he now wore a two piece outfit that consisted of a white sleeveless, sweetheart neckline crop top with a black bow collar with a golden pendent in the center, revealing his rather taut stomach.

On his arms he donned black and gold upper arm cuffs, and wore white fingerless sleeves with black lace along the wrist trim and elbow trim and loop around his middle fingers.

He wore a pleated black shorts with white thigh-high stockings and short black platforms with silver Xynia pendants.

All of which was instructed by the prince for these sudden uniform updates because one could say he was a sucker for more wiggle room on Izuku.