VI: All Hail King Katsuki

Third POV

Izuku's entire day was hectic.

From 6:30 AM to now, he'd been on his feet, ensuring the burial ceremony was all in check and the royal messengers were sent out to other Kingdoms to inform them of the official crowning of the prince.

He didn't even have time to stop and cry about losing Toshinori or to even take a real breather.

He'd seen Kirishima and Kaminari scurrying around as they were being used for Katsuki's personal servants for the day seeing as how Izuku and the prince weren't on good terms.

Over a hundred staff worked together to ensure the prince's coronation would be an even bigger success than if his parents were here.

They all took pity, knowing that in one night Katsuki lost his well-loved by all king and queen, not to mention the head advisor that was like a second parent to him.

. . .

Right now, Izuku was with the other head seamstresses, all working on the royal attire for the future king and the under commanding knights for the burial/celebration.

Kirishima and Kaminari were getting promoted because now that Katsuki was king, They were the new commanders in chiefs for the rest of the royal knights.

"Here you go, Dearie," The head seamstress, Aiko spoke, placing Kirishima's and Kaminari's formal attire neatly stacked onto Izuku's palms.

"Thank you." Izuku nodded, as he began to leave.

"And by the way, my deepest condolences." She added, a empathetic smile on her face.

Izuku could only muster a weak smile back before he left the room and headed on upstairs to the royal knight fitting room where Kirishima and Kaminari were waiting on him.

He arrived upstairs and there they were; holding out their clothing for each of them to get changed behind the privacy screen.

"Hey uh Midoriya, could you do me up on this?" Kaminari suddenly asked, holding up one of the fitting laces at the back of his shirt.

"Yeah sure..." Izuku quietly answered, walking behind the screen to tie the crossing laces on Kaminari's back.

He then fluffed out the dark red knighting cape meant for the leaders, noting the explosion symbol embroidered with gold along with the first and last initial of Kaminari's name on the bottom of the insignia.

"So uh, is there a reason you haven't gone to help Bakugo with his attire?" Kirishima suddenly questioned, adjusting himself for the last time as he stood near the table, "I'd figured you'd go to him first then us."

Izuku shook his head, giving Kaminari the thumbs up as he then collected their old clothing to take down to the cleaners,

"As of last night, The Prince no longer wants me to be in his presence, and I'm actually quite okay with that."

His tone was cold, as his eyes went dull.

"Mh, I should've known something was going on between you two," Kaminari sighed, "He was acting different this morning."