IV: Lost Loved Ones

IV: Lost Loved Ones

Third POV

It was now late evening.

Currently in the servant's kitchen, Izuku was with Uraraka eating their dinner for the day.

"Come on, it's so obvious though!" Uraraka squealed, watching Izuku blush in embarrassment.

"Shhh!" He squeaked out, looking around the room to ensure no one was listening to them, "I promised I wouldn't say anything, but yeah I guess it's true."

"Is it really that obvious?" Izuku questioned, fiddling with his spoon, his blush slowly disappearing.

Uraraka nodded, "The prince rarely made much conversation with his personal maids, on top of that, whenever you guys speak it sounds like playful banter."

"That's never happened before."

Izuku took his empty bowl along with Uraraka's and headed over to the sink to being washing their dishes, "I'm still a bit iffy on everything though, seeing as how Katsuki's still supposed to be marrying Camie..."

"I'm sure he has a plan," Uraraka stated, "Even though he doesn't act like it, he's good at doing up with strategies." 

Placing the dishes away, Izuku dried his hands as he and Uraraka exited the room and headed out to the hallway.

"Other than checking in with the Prince for the night, I don't have any more tasks, you?" Izuku questioned, watching the girl shake her head no.

"Alright, see you later then!" Uraraka waved, going down one hall while Izuku went down the others.

The halls were rather quiet as Izuku walked down them, not really hearing anything until he turned the next corner, his eyes widening of a rather gruesome sight.

One of the guards that were supposed to be with the king and queen was back, except his attire was shredded and blood was gushing out of him from multiple cuts.

Izuku shivered staring at the poor man who was barely conscious.

He was in a turmoil now, should he stay with the man and see to collect any information on what happened to him, then tell Katsuki or should he go to Katsuki immediately then help the man.

Either way he thought about it, it would be a lose lose situation.

He then got to the ground, holding onto one of the man's wounds to ease up the bleeding before he asked what happened and where the king and queen was,

"W-we were attacked-!" The poor man hacked out with a splatter of blood, "T-theroix and *inaudible* did this..."

He let out a strong and painful wheeze, crimson goo dripping onto Izuku's hand and staining the boy's arm sleeves.

"The king and queen? Where are they?" Izuku asked, trying to help the man level himself so blood wouldn't flood his throat.

"O-on a trail, I don't know if they're still alive..."

Then the man's eyes started to close, as Izuku scrambled, trying to keep him up, yet it was futile.

His pulse was dropping, as all Izuku could do was repeatedly apologize, telling him to hang on for a minute or two more.