XIV: MasterMind

XIV: MasterMind

Third POV

Izuku and Katsuki had been locked inside the King and 'Queen' chambers since the announcement.

According to Katsuki, he simply couldn't wait any longer to accept Izuku's 'invitation' and just had to drag the boy to a bedroom immediately.

"Oh~!" Izuku squirmed, his hands all tangled up in Katsuki's blond locks as he whined from overstimulation.

Katsuki on the other hand bit down on Izuku's shoulder blade, not only getting off to the boy's tightness and his moans. The bed beneath rocked as Katsuki thrusted like a madman, closing in on their weak points.

"I-I can't~!" Izuku swallowed hard, his cheeks flushing a bright red as his jade eyes flickered, starting to become hazy.

Katsuki slammed his hips upwards, watching Izuku suddenly go weak on him and fall back as his back arched.

He let out a loud, heart racing moan; his body numbing as white splotches clouded his vision for the rest of the night.

"And that's a wrap for today," Katsuki murmured in his head, feeling his cock twitch as his fluid pumped onto Izuku's marked up stomach, mixing in with the boy's own.

Taking a moment to contain his heart rate, he kissed the little beads of sweat and tears that trickled on Izuku's delicate face.

He scooped Izuku up, and carried the both of them to the bathroom to get cleaned up before they'd turn over for the night.

Placing Izuku into the tub, gently cleaning up the boy's body. His face's original complexion was turning back to normal as he slept peacefully.

He dripped little droplets onto the boy's hair, lightly smoothing it out before leaving kisses along Izuku's well-loved freckles.

That day; when he'd gone to war all he could thinking about was coming back home to Izuku. Nothing else mattered besides the boy that laid asleep in front of him.

He spread opened Izuku's legs, gently scrubbing over Izuku's inner thigh, only pondering how much he would miss if he didn't return.

The idea of someone else being with Izuku placed a roaring flame of abhorrence behind those crimson eyes of his.

He placed a gentle hand on the boy's cheek, watching Izuku slowly roll his head so his face would be even more squished, his thumb caressing the multitude of sun-kissed dots.

"...I don't know if you're awake enough to hear me," Katsuki began to whispered, cleaning downwards before draining the water and reaching for the overhead towels,

"I've got you and only you; so whenever you need me just call and I'll be right there, okay..?"

He lifted Izuku slightly, wrapping the towel on his wet body before carrying him out of the tub and back into the bedroom.

No coherent words, just a light hum sound came from the boy before his lips parted open and light breaths followed through.

He was out cold now.