Chapter 7

[A mission for Tang,Donghai and Tripitaka who's on the run to Save their Friends from Clone Distruction!]

Tripitaka's Teaching is no Joke or whatsoever. Maybe Even a Cranky ass like her needs a Loads of patience just to Do the training. "Alright do it again" Tripitaka Smiled and Donghai's eyes twitched. She Gripped the last peace of the Puzzle and Put it down.

Yes she's expecting to just close her eyes and Meditate but The Monk Changed some plans.

"Actually...maybe doing this Puzzle game will do the training!"

"Once you Put all of the peaces do it All over again!"

"And Again!"

She's been doing this for like 2 hours and She's loosing it! Maybe throwing some Chairs and Go Apeshit Will calm her down but The Damn Monk Is too clever for her Liking.

He's too clever for goodness sake.

"I know You'll throw some Stuff Again Hai but That Won't happen! Once you learn to be patient—"

"Yeah! Yeah! Once I learn to be patient you'll Take this Shit off me!"

"Language!"

Donghai Growled and Glared to the Bracelet that's Wrapped around her Wrist. No matter how many times she would take it off The damn object wouldn't budge, even putting a lot of Shampoo just to Take it off won't work.

"Seriously this sucks"

"Huh you're quite Fortunate since I put it on your wrist. Unlike Wukong Since I put it on his Head...."

"Say what now?"

"Oh nothiiing~"

Tripitaka Waved and Giggled, Donghai Sweatdropped at him and sighs. "I have Stuff to do can I like. Go for now? I promise I'll bring some Popcorns again and play some Movies" She Pleads and Tripitaka Gasped hearing the offer.

He can't Deny that Since He's Taking the Liking of watching movies and eating popcorns. Even Donghai is wondering how he is able to eat the food.

"Why thank you so much Donghai! But You're still doing your training!"

"Whatever Trip—Geez You really remind me of Mister Tang..."

Scratching her Head She left her room and let Tripitaka do his Thing since she'll be on the run doing Deliveries. Walking downstairs She Knocked on the counter and Grinned seeing Tang Slurping some Noodles....Again.

"Sup Teach! Is Mk On the run? I did Threaten him to deliver his Noodles yesterday.that punk."

"Oh—Mk...he's....uuuhhh"

"Hm?"

Raising a brow Tang Chuckled nervously and Took another slurp on his Noodles "y-yeah! He's Delivering Noodles right now! Nothing is Definitely Suspicious!" He laughed and Donghai squints his eyes.

"Okay? Uuuhh—hey pigsy you got My Bags?"

"Sure do Kiddo! Be careful on the Road!"

Pigsy Waved and Donghai Saluted him. Grabbing Her Bag of noodles she Sighs and Stared at her Now Fixed Bike that sandy Fixed for her. "Don't Die on me Big Boi. I got Noodles to Deliver" She Glared and Continued on her Deliveries through the City Roads.

"Oh Geez....Something is Definitely gonna happen..."

And that's gotta be Mk using his Clone Abilities. The Boy did said that He doesn't want to let his friends down especially Donghai since she's been doing all of his Deliveries and That...well put him so down and he gotta do Something about it.