Chapter 19

[He has No plans Yet Mei and Donghai Just Winged it]

"Were in the middle of nowhere Trip now what the hell is your plan?"

"Just a simple or maybe not plan. But you did bring your staff with you right?"

"I did cuz If I don't then how am I gonna Beat some Demon Head?"

Scratching her Head, Donghai sighs. Tripitaka woke her up pretty early and She Freakin sacrificed her Delivery Shift just to Follow the Monk since he's soooo Serious about it and He looks excited too.

"Okay, Okay! This Place looks Great! Now then Shall we start?"

"Uh. What exactly are we doing here? I mean obviously you're gonna train me but Why in the middle of the Forest Trip?"

"Oh trust me. Since this world has Come to a more Advanced Technologies Magic is still superior!"

"So Im not sticking with my old Teachings when it comes to you! If I want to Train you I must Be Creative in my own way!"

Staring at the Monk who's now Floating Infront of her. Tripitaka Took a deep breath, Chanelling his Energy Specks of Golden Light Circled around the Area, with the Wind Gently passing through her Skin The Monk Summoned out a Golden orb. A flash of Gold and slowly the small energy Transformed into a Tall Spirit like Monk

Donghai's eyes Sparkled as she Laughed seeing the cool Move Her Mentor Just did. Huffing proudly Donghai Circled around The Cool Glowing Thing Tripitaka just Summoned out

"Yes! Please teach me Oh Great Master!"

"Why of course! It's time for You to learn summoning magic! You have learned Reverse Techniques. Like that Dragon bike you did when you Chased after the bull clone that stole Mei's Ancestry sword— but! I know you can do it!"

Patting her back the Ghostly Figure Vanished and Tripitaka Gently Pushed her beside him. Teaching her the basics of Chanelling Energies it was Confusing and tough but She is trying her best to Learn and Be able to Do that trick her Mentor Just demonstrated.

"The Golden Cicada's Power is not just To protect those who are in harm. But also Chanelling Energies, the Energy of Life and With it. You can create something much greater!"

"You mean— I can Summon something that's so Destructive it could Crush my enemies in no time?!"

"N-no you don't use it to Crush them. It is used to connect everything..."

Laughing at his Succesors Cheery response, Tripitaka has to Hold her Staff since If ever she Curse again and  SHOUTS IT he's gonna Bonk her in the head with it or Maybe lightly Hit her legs.

"Patience....Focus.....Connect everything"

Smilling Tripitaka Teared up watching her Use the Teachings he has Taught her. Ah who wouldn't be proud? He's been creative with his Teachings and Donghai has been a Great student. She has temper yes but she is Handling it Splendidly now that she is Using her patience. To not always Focus on the negative Side and see the Postive light. And Connection.

She has strong Connection with Mk  Mei and all of her Friends that she considered as family now.

"You're getting to it My Dear Succesor."

"Trip my Orb is so Tiny how am I gonna make a Giant with this?"

"Practice Donghai, it's not always perfect but Practice makes you Master it. Trust me once you Achieve to Control your abilities at once Im sure you can master that too."