Part 1

It had been 5 years since Kakyoin and Jotaro had talked to each other, throughout the years Jojo had slowly forgotten of Kakyoins existence due to the lack of communication the pair had. Although he was fine with this, the time had come for the red-haired boy to finally unravel his plans he had in mind for Jotaro and him. Soon, he would be guaranteed to be his and no one would get in his way.

~

It was the last period of the day and Jotaro and Kakyoin had English class like they had for the last few years now, seating arrangements were different then they were but nothing too life changing. Noriaki Kakyoin sat the back of the classroom slumped in his chair staring at the person in front of him, Jotaro Kujo. Oh he could stare at him for hours with lovestruck eyes and would never get bored.

The cherry haired boy raised his hand to his chin to rest his head on it, an amethyst gaze fixed on the back of Jojo's head. He couldn't get any more perfect than this.. Noriaki thought, his lips parted. It took him a moment to realise drool was running down his chin, catching himself off guard.

"Shit.." he muttered, adjusting his posture. Breaking his gaze away from the Kujo, wiping his chin free from the drool. This wasn't the first time he had drooled over Jojo, literally. It happened more times than he could count, a bad habit of his. He stole a quick glance over at the clock hanging up on the wall besides him, a few minutes to go before it was time to leave.

Kakyoin went back to staring at Jotaro from behind, his heart beat increasing at the sight of him. He felt nervous around the black haired boy, not nervous of him in general but the things he could do to him.

Catching him off guard, Jojo raised his hand to notify the teacher of something. He wondered what it could be..

"Mr Avdol, I'm not sure if you are aware of it. But it seems that your water bottle is spilling all over your sheets of paper on your desk" Jotaro arose from his seat and rushed over to help him clean it up, running a veiny hand through his black hair, his hat leaving his head for a split second.

Kakyoin swallowed the saliva that was beginning to flood his mouth, feeling his pants tighten. "Oh you are such a generous boy" Mr Advol complemented Jojo giving him a small pat on the back. An infuriated feeling arouse in Kakyoin, how dare that bastard touch him like that and he hasn't himself?

Jotaro gave the teacher a dark stare , as he cleaned up his desk for him. "Good grief, shut up and watch your own things for once" he said finishing up, pacing back to his own desk. Jojo's ocean blue gaze falling on Kakyoin for a split second.

The red-haired boy felt his heart skip a beat, did.. he just look at him? Holy shit, this might have been one of the best memories of him and Jojo other than the day they first met. Never had Jotaro looked at him before.

He gripped his own thigh, feeling his pants tighten again. But luckily he was saved by the bell, as it rung throughout the soon to be crowded hallways. Taking in a short sigh of relief he began to pack up his things, glancing over at Jojo's desk. It seems he had already left..

All that remained from the abandoned desk was a blue ball point pen that Jotaro must have been using, walking over to it he quickly snatched it and exited the classroom.

A new item that he would treasure, he held it firmly in his grasp giving off a menacing aura to those who passed him in the hallways.

~
Kakyoin had made it home, unlocking the door to it. He stepped inside the nicely furnished house. "Anyone home?" He called out with a kind tone, his gaze darting around the main area. No answer. He closed the door behind him, walking to his room with an expressionless face. Locking his bedroom door, making his way over to a drawer that stood besides his bed.