Taegyu - Cuddles

Fluff 🌸 (including some spicy scenes ( ͡≖ ͜ʖ ͡≖) )

Beomgyu sighed as soon as he entered their home.

"Tired?" Taehyun asked from behind as he took off his coat. "So much." Beomgyu whined, lazily walking over to his boyfriend and hugging him tightly.

"Me too, baby." the blonde hair says as he picks his boyfriend up by his thighs. Beomgyu immediately straddled him. 

One thing that Beomgyu loved was cuddling. He was always eager to go home after his work schedule to cuddle with his boyfriend. And, Taehyun didn't mind it at all. The older also loved skin contact and would always let him touch him. He loved having Beomgyu in his arms. He looked so adorable.

"You can go shower first, I'll wait." Taehyun said as he slowly put Beomgyu down in their bedroom. "Aww, thanks." Beomgyu pecks his cheek and goes to his wardrobe to take out some pajamas. 

"I'll come quickly." Beomgyu smiles before entering the bathroom to shower. "Ok." Taehyun says, slightly blushing at his boyfriend's cuteness and actions.

A few moments later, Beomgyu came out of the shower. "You can go now." he smiles. "Yup." Taehyun ruffles his hair and goes inside the bathroom.

After drying his hair, Beomgyu goes to the kitchen to make something for themselves.

While making the food, he suddenly feels a strong grip on his waist causing him to jump a little. "Oh, it's just you. You scared me, idiot." he says after the scent of his boyfriend hits his nose. "I am sorry." 

(𝗔/𝗡: 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗺 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗕𝗲𝗼𝗺𝗴𝘆𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗹.)

"What are you making, baby?" Taehyun asks as he gently kisses Beomgyu's neck. "Pasta! Your favorite." 

The other only hums since he was busy kissing Beomgyu. "Mmm..." Beomgyu whimpers as feels the younger sucking his neck. "Tae~ Stop it... I am trying to cook here!" 

"Then, go on." Taehyun says as he tightens his grip around his boyfriend's tiny waist and continues leaving hickeys. "I can't do that ngh~ when you're being like this!" 

"Being like what, baby?" the taller snakes his hands under the other's shirt, softly caressing the older's tummy. "Let me cook~" Beomgyu whines. "First eat the food, you can eat me later~ stop it-" 

Beomgyu suddenly stops his sentence and shivers as he feels his boyfriend's cold fingers squeezing his nipples. "But, you're way more delicious." Taehyun teases. 

No matter, how much skin contact Beomgyu loved, he was always sensitive to touches like this. It made him feel extra submissive. He wanted to please Taehyun and make him feel good. "No! I said, later!" Beomgyu yells as he bites the other's bicep. "Ow!" Taehyun finally pulls away.

"Why did you have to bite, with those shark teeth of yours?" he groans. "You deserved it." Beomgyu replies, pulling out his tongue to tease him. "You! C'mere!" the taller begins tickling the other. "Ah! I am sorry! Stop!" Beomgyu manages to speak between his laughs. 

"Fine. Whatever. I am hungry." Taehyun goes to the kitchen counter and sits on one of the tables. After a few moments of recovering from his slight stomach pain, because of laughing too much, Beomgyu continues to cook. "Now, that's more like it."

After finishing, Beomgyu puts the pasta into a bowl and gives it to Taehyun. "Here." "Ah."

Beomgyu turns around to see his boyfriend, watching YouTube, waiting to be fed. "Ugh, so childish." Beomgyu groanes as he sits beside him and puts the pasta into Taehyun's mouth. "Hehe..." he slightly smiles.