Taegyu - Temper

Smut ✨🍑 (and a little bit of angst)

Contains: Rough sex, blowjob, crying kink, Master kink, Mpreg

This is my first time writing smut, so please don't expect something good lol 💀

Kang Taehyun - 21

Choi Beomgyu - 22

𝟵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼

𝟵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Shin." Taehyun's mother says, enthusiastically to the mother of her son's new servant. "Nice to meet you, too, Mrs. Kang. And, this is my son, Choi Beomgyu. Say hello, baby." Beomgyu's mother says looking at him while gesturing for him to greet the owners of the biggest clothing line in Korea.

The thirteen-year-old slowly peeks from his mom's back, scared of the unfamiliar people around him.

"Hello! Nice to meet you, I am Taehyun. Let's be friends!" the twelve-year-old boy, Kang Taehyun, smiles happily, excited to meet his new friend. "H-hello. I-I am Choi B-Beomgyu." the small boy replies shakily still a bit afraid.

"Don't be scared, I won't hurt you! Haha, come with me! I'll show you my games collection." Taehyun grabs Beomgyu's wrist and takes him up to his bedroom.

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁

Since then, Beomgyu and Taehyun became the best of friends. They were always there for each other. Especially, Beomgyu. Specifically in a way, to always help Taehyun with his stress.

Taehyun loved Beomgyu so much, that he wanted to keep him all to himself. Beomgyu was still a servant but the treatment he got was special. He was favored by his master.

He always received hugs, goodbye kisses, plenty of time to rest, delicious food, and many more luxuries. He could touch Taehyun whenever he wanted. Which was a death wish for the rest of the people working in the mansion.

Taehyun was a hot-tempered man. Mess with his things and you're fucked up. Say something bad about Beomgyu, you're done. Touch Beomgyu inappropriately or do something that makes him feel uncomfortable, you're dead.