Taegyu - Paranoid

Fluffy smut 🌸🍑✨ (if that makes sense) 

Contains: slight angst, Mpreg, gentle sex, aftercare, praise kink, too much fluff

Kang Taehyun - 25

Choi Beomgyu - 26

Choi Beomgyu - 26

Song recommendation - My love by MAYE 

Beomgyu helps Taehyun to put on his bag. Taehyun quickly swallows his toast and turns to face Beomgyu. 

He was about to hug him but stops after looking at his belly. "Ok, nevermind." he caresses his bump and pecks his cheek. "Bye." With that, Taehyun exits their apartment, leaving his husband alone. 

Beomgyu didn't even get the chance to say goodbye. He sighs and starts to the dishes.

He was really sad. Because of Taehyun. He wasn't touching him like he used to and that made him feel insecure. 

'But, it's still his baby, though.' he thinks looking at his belly. He was almost 6 months pregnant. For the past few months, Taehyun was always so busy with his work. And Beomgyu took a maternity leave, so he was all alone, everyday. 

He finished washing the dishes and went over to his couch to sit down and rest. 'What should I do, now?' he thinks and touches his belly. "What should I do, Gyuri-yah?" he smiles thinking about their baby.

He passes time by listening to some soft music, until his eyelids start to feel heavy. He gets up to pee. After that, he lays on their bed, pillows surrounding him. He closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep.

.          .          .

Beomgyu wakes up after he hears Taehyun's voice. He slowly gets up to see him talking on the phone while writing something. "Taehyu-" beomgyu's about to call him but stops. Taehyun looked happy for the first time in months. 

'Who is he talking to?' he thinks, getting up fully. Taehyun also gets up from his seat and notices beomgyu looking at him. He locks eyes with him and starts to walk away.