Yeongyu - First times: Starboy

Smut ✨🍑

Contains: blowjobs, vanilla sex, fisting, kissing

Song recommendation: Starboy - The Weeknd 

After Beomgyu had first tried masturbating, he couldn't get enough. I mean, sure, he's done it many times and it feels so fucking good.

And, he's been watching a lot of porn, learning more about sex, which is very unusual of him, and it's making him want more. Maybe a dick up his ass-

"Beomgyu!" He looks up to meet jimin's eyes. Fuck, what am I even thinking? Am I gay?

"Yeah?" He asks. "What the fuck you zoning out for man?" Jeongin sits beside him. "He's probably still stuck up on the dildo we bought for him." Heeseung says, making the other laugh out loud.

Beomgyu groans, "Argh, shut up." Jeongin pats his shoulder. "What happened, gyu? Something bothering you?" Beomgyu looks at him with a pout and proceeds to bang his head on the table. Jeongin's taken aback by this and looks at jimin in concern.

"Leave him alone. He's probably just horny." Jimin rolls his eyes, taking out his notes.

Class was about to start soon so beomgyu gets up also organising his notes. "I don't know! Ugh!" He yells. "Oh my god, chill." Heeseung rolls his eyes, scrolling through his phone. "Can you pass me the bottle?" Jimin gives him the bottle.

Heeseung opens it, drinking. "Can't you guys just fuck me?" Beomgyu pouts.

Well, the water's splashes all over the desk. "What the fuck are you yapping?" Jeongin coughs nervously. "How the fuck did you go from innocent to a horndog in a few days?" Jimin scoffs.

"Am I gay, guys?" Beomgyu asks. "We thought you were?" Jeongin gets confused. "Oh, am I?" He trails off. "I can't anymore. Don't let me talk to this guy, I might punch him." Heeseung rolls his eyes for the 2nd time today.

Beomgyu laughs. "If you're that horny, why don't you just have sex?" Jimin asks. "Where do i find someone, jimin?" Beomgyu frowns. "Go to a bar or something?" Jeongin suggests.

"Oh, for once you were actually useful." Beomgyu smiles. "The fuck do you mean?!"

The teacher comes in and he opens his notes. Well, isn't it great to find you're gay. It makes me want to have a dick up in my ass even more. He doodles on his page, getting lost in his thoughts.

Should I really go to the bar tonight?

.     .     .

Beomgyu rummages through closet finding something suitable to wear. Yes, he's going to that famous downtown bar tonight.

He takes out the clothes and lays them on his bed. He scratches his head, being confused whether to wear it or not. 

Sighing, he just decides to put it on. Besides, he wasn't even sure that he was going to get laid tonight. Maybe, he's just going to get wasted and have fun.

Adjusting the denim jacket on top of his white shirt, he dusted off his blue jeans, stepping into the black boots. "You look great, beomgyu." He winks at himself in the mirror.

He sits on his bed, and checks his phone for any messages. Who knows, maybe he won't able to respond them tonight? After, replying to some of the messages, he closes his phone. As he gets up, he hits something on the floor.

It's a box. Where his dildo is. His cheeks turn red and he goes to his dresser. He picks out a pink lip gloss that he stole from his cousin sister. He might as well seem desperate because he is.