OT5 - exhausting

Fluff 🌸 (including some spicy scenes ( ͡≖ ͜ʖ ͡≖) )

Beomgyu felt like he was the luckiest person in the world. Having four loving boyfriends was more than he could ever wish for. And, he felt absolutely happy about that. 

But, being the only bottom, well, you could say it hurt a lot. (physically)

Waking up sore, almost every day, wasn't really to his liking. It was also exhausting at the same time. His boyfriends constantly fought over him.

"Today's my turn, dumbass!" Taehyun shouts. "No, it isn't! I get to fuck him today!" Soobin spats. "Once, I went for what a 2-day business trip and y'all think that he's all to yourselves now! Let me fuck him, I haven't even touched him since I came back!" 

"It isn't my fault! These two bitches took turns every day!" Taehyun yells pointing at Yeonjun and Huening Kai who were watching the two fight. "Don't bring us into this!" Yeonjun shouts.

"What do you mean 'Don't bring us into this'?!" Taehyun says before turning to Soobin, "Dude, Soobin, you know what happened? After you went it was hyuka's turn and after that it was mine, but guess what! I had to work overtime, so these two fuckers decided to fuck gyu together!"

Soobin gasps. "Wow, c'mon now! It wasn't me, it was only Yeonjun hyung who decided to sleep with him two times." Kai comes in. "Wow! Look at this guy. How the fuck can you lie?" Yeonjun scoffs. "Don't lie, Hyuka. You, yourself said that to me." Taehyun deadpans. 

Huening then remembers the day before yesterday's night. 

Taehyun waits infront of Huening's door, arms crossed, tapping his foot on the ground with anger. Just then, the door opens revealing a tired hyuka.

He stretches his body and smiles seeing Taehyun. "Sorry, bro. But, I enjoyed alot." Huening whispers in Taehyun's ear and goes to watch tv on the couch.

Kai snaps out of his thoughts and sees everyone looking at him. "I-I didn't say anything like that! You must be hallucinating." Kai says. "Shut the fuck up! Shall I show you the hickies you left on Gyu's body?! They're still fresh!" Taehyun yells.

No one seemed to notice, the small shy boy on the corner of their living room. Beomgyu was extremely embarrassed. His boyfriends were literally fighting over, who gets to wreck him tonight. 'What have I gotten myself into?' he thinks to himself as he facepalms.

He was worried what their neighbours would hear. Like, imagine you're sitting in front of your tv, enjoying your favourite movie and you hear your neighbours fighting about who gets to fuck their boyfriend. 

"Let's ask Gyu!" Yeonjun says before walking toward the small boy in the corner. "Gyu baby, who do you want to do it with tonight?" Soobin asks him sweetly caressing his soft cheek. "Beommie, shouldn't it be me?" Taehyun pouts while pointing at himself. "Shut the fuck up. Let him speak." Kai says in an annoyed tone.

"Wah, guys. Are we seriously going to fight again now?" Yeonjun rolls his eyes. "What did I do? This guy is the one starting another fight, unnecessarily!" Taehyun says while pointing at Huening Kai. "Woah there brotha. Do you have something with me?" Huening cocks an eyebrow.

"Of course, we all have something with you! You're annoying as fuck!" Soobin snaps. "Y'all tryna' start another fight, huh? Bring it on, then." Kai says while doing the boxing motion. Taehyun punches him in the face, without wasting any time. "You, motherfucker!" Kai yells at him, punching Taehyun in the stomach. "Ow! You!"

Just like that the Maknaes are wrestling each other again while the hyungs are trying to stop them as usual. 

"Stop it! Gyu, me and Taehyun are going to sleep with you tonight, alright?" Soobin suddenly yells.