Soogyu - Revenge gone wrong

Smut ✨🍑

Contains: Fingering, vanilla sex, multiple rounds, teasing, degrading kink.

Soobin - 26

(kill me please

(kill me please.)

Beomgyu - 25

(dayummmm)

Song recommendation: GUY.exe - Superfruit

Beomgyu pats Minjeong's (winter) shoulder. "What did he even say, your stupid CEO?!" Minjeong looks at him through her teary eyes. 

The best friends are at a convineince store, drinking beer cans. Minjeong was crying because of her CEO's rude comments. She just started working as his secretary and beomgyu was pissed that he already made her cry.

"I just asked him if we could hang out for studies!"

"Ok, Mr. Choi. Oh, I wanted to ask you something sir. Since, I don't really know about this job and I'm still new, I was wondering, if maybe we could mee-"

"Stop it, Minjeong-ssi. Don't even try. I don't have time to be going on dates unlike you who's trying to ask me out while we are still already at work, instead of actually working." The CEO spits with a cold stare, and goes back to working leaving a stunned Minjeong.

Minjeong was actually looking forward to being friends. Poor girl had no other intentions.

"I can't believe that guy!" beomgyu gets up, yelling. "I'm definitely gonna make him pay!" Minjeong shouts, through her sobs. "And, I'm gonna help you!"

They both stare each other for a second before Minjeong hugs her best friend, "Beomgyu, my bestie! I love you so much!" beomgyu laughs. 

"I bet he isn't even that handsome." beomgyu rolls his eyes, taking another sip. "No, you're wrong. He's insanely handsome." Minjeong deadpanned. 

"So, tell me what to do to that little prick." he says with anger already visible in his eyes. "He says, that I should attend a meeting with him, tomorrow. I won't be coming, of course, but you'll go in my place. So, all you have to do is annoy him." Minjeong shares her plan.