Yeongyu - Can't you see me?

Not edited. (i'll come back later and edit, till then enjoy this crappy version! <3)

Idk. 💀 It's not smut, it's sexual harassment. So, you have been warned.

Contains: Murder, gore, mental agony, Kidnapping, SA and other sensitive topics.

Choi Yeonjun - 25

Choi Beomgyu - 25

Choi Beomgyu - 25

Song recommendation - Mind games by Sickick

 Yeonjun stared at beomgyu as he ran around the arcade being chased by Jeongin. He lets out a chuckle and stops the both of them. "Hey! Stop now, you two!" 

"But- But he cheated!" Jeongin yelled pointing at beomgyu who was peeking behind a game machine. The rest of the group laughs again, Taehyun and Soobin rolling their eyes. 

The group of friends, Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Kai, Heeseung, Jay, Changbin and Jeongin, were hanging out an arcade. 

After Changbin calms down Jeongin, all of them continue to have fun. Though, yeonjun's attention is all on one person. Beomgyu.

He loves him so much. Too bad they're only bestfriends. But...

I'll make him mine.

"Shall we go and eat now?!" Beomgyu yells, catching everyone's attention. "Yup! I'm starving too!" Kai agrees and they go to a restaurant. 

Yeonjun was about to sit next to Beomgyu, but Heeseung already took it. He groaned, glaring at Heeseung, but thankfully no one noticed it. 

He just sat in front of Beomgyu. Soon, the waiter came to take their orders. Beomgyu being the cheerful boy that he is, he talked to the waiter. Yeonjun found him very cute. But, then the waiter started flirting.

Beomgyu smiled shyly at his comments and everyone else at the table laughed too.  Except for Yeonjun. He just kept looking at the waiter with cold eyes until the guy eventually felt his glare and went away, taking their order.

Yeonjun zoned out thinking about what he should do. "Jun?" beomgyu called out and he looked at him. "Water." he pointed at the bottle that was beside him. Yeonjun smiled and gave him the bottle.