OT5 - just for fun

I don't have any ideas for now so I'm posting this 

Beomgyu wakes up and gets out of his bed. He goes outside his room and just as he does, someone pulls him in for a kiss. Before he even recognises who that is, the person pulls out. 

It's taehyun. "W-What are you doing?" Beomgyu asks, blushing. "I wanted to be the first one to kiss you today." He grins and kisses his cheek. "Get ready, first. The hyungs are taking us somewhere it seems." 

Beomgyu laughs and ruffles his hair before going inside. He takes a shower. Beomgyu wears some cute clothes that his boyfriends bought for him. He tops it off with a white bucket hat and goes out. 

Beomgyu enters the kitchen, takes a glass of water. As he's about to drink it, Kai stops him and kisses him. It's slow and sweet. After he pulls out, he hugs him. "Ugh, I missed you hyung." 

"The last time we saw each other was yesterday night?" Beomgyu giggles. "I'm the first one to kiss you today, huh?" Kai touches his forehead with his. "Actually, it was taehyun today." 

Kai backs away, scoffing. "That brat." "Hehe, I already told you I'm gonna be the first one." Taehyun comes in. "Whatever." Kai rolls his eyes. 

"Let him live." They look at direction of the voice and it's soobin. He has a cup of coffee in his hand, and he sits on one of the chairs. Taking a sip, he sets the cup on the table. He looks at beomgyu and pats his lap, signalling him to sit. 

Beomgyu shyly, walks and sits on his lap. Soobin snuggles his head in his neck. "Mm. Did you spray the perfume I gave you?" Beomgyu nods his head. "Awww, you know how to be the death of me baby." 

While taehyun and Kai are bickering, soobin offers beomgyu his cup. "Here." Beomgyu takes a sip. Just then, soobin gets hit on the head. "Ow!" They look at who did that.

"Get your ass up and get ready, we're going to shopping." Yeonjun spits. "Ugh." Yeonjun smacks his head again. "What 'ugh'?! Look at us, we're all ready. It's just you who's looking like a dipshit." Soobin looks at everyone. All are ready. He then looks at beomgyu.

"Aw, you're so beautiful baby." He kisses his cheeks. "Get up! Shameless idiot!" Yeonjun yells like a mom. "Alright, alright." Soobin gets up. He winks at beomgyu before going away. Yeonjun rolls his eyes and scoffs.

But, when he looks at beomgyu his eyes soften. "Gyu..." He takes his hand and kisses it. "Good morning, love." Beomgyu chuckles. "Good morning, hyung." Yeonjun hugs his waist and kisses his neck. He pulls out. "Yah, tae and Kai." 

The maknaes look at him. "Set the food on the table." "Alright, hyung."

Yeonjun looks at beomgyu and smiles. "Don't look at me with those eyes!" Beomgyu playfully hits his chest. "What eyes?" 

"Ahem. Stop it, hyung. He's getting uncomfortable." Soobin says rolling his sleeves up revealing his forearms. "Did-Did you even shower?!" Yeonjun yells. "I did, ok? Geez, I just needed to change my clothes." 

Kai claps making everyone look at him. "Alright. Breakfast is ready!" Everyone sits at the table. Beomgyu eats happily as always, with occasionally soobin's and taehyun's hands squeezing his thighs. And, yeonjun's and Kai's legs playing with his leg. 

"Um, guys. Can you ALL set your horny asses aside, so that I can eat in peace?" Beomgyu awkwardly smiles. Everyone continues to eat their breakfast feeling embarrassed. 

After eating, they all head out for shopping. Except, it's only beomgyu shopping. Having rich boyfriends is really nice. They let you buy whatever you want. And even hold the bags for you! 

Well, ofcourse they're gonna be all over you once you get home. And since, it's been a while since they've done it, he can only imagine, how it's gonna be this time.

708 words~

That's it! For now! 

I'm going to post the next part when this book hits 20k views lol! Thank you everyone for supporting me! Make sure to leave comments, I love reading them! Lots of love! <333

Anything else you want me to do? Feel free to let me know!

But for now, I'll see you guys next time! Bye-bye!

Kkeut~