Chapter 2-love in the air

Wildberry and crunchy chip finally got to the airship. Dark cacao was there waiting for them. "Are you ready? We're just about to head off!" Dark cacao asked
"Yep! We're ready!"Crunchy chip answered. They all go onto the airship,waving goodbye to the others "Goodbye! Have a nice trip!" Pure vanilla cookie waved to them.

They took there seats and laid back,ready to begin the trip. Suddenly Dark cacao noticed something about crunchy chip. "Crunchy chip cookie? Are you ok? You seem flustered." Crunchy chip quickly answer back with a 'no im fine,just a bit warm'
"Are you sure?" Dark cacao was very curious (for some reason?)
"Yes I'm fine! You don't need to worry" Crunchy chip looked to one side and started to think about Wildberry again. As soon as Wildberry and crunchy chip started to chat,Dark cacao instantly knew what was going on. His face turned into a smirk and muttered something Crunchy didn't quite understand. Dark cacao was thinking about asking Crunchy chip about it. Does he like him? Why is he so interested in him?

(Basically what's happening)Crunchy chip had never smiled at someone like this before

Crunchy chip had never smiled at someone like this before. His life wasn't complete with Wildberry. Wildberry began to feel connected with Crunchy chip,this weird feeling spread across the both of them. The only thing in the air was love ❤️

Authors notes!
I had no idea what to write at the end,I'm very sorry about that! I'm happy to see the first chapter is getting views! Next chapter will be better I promise,thank you for reading!