Chapter 5-The main question

It was about 7:50am,everything was quiet. Wildberry cookie woke up to something odd. He felt someone  hugging him tightly. He looked to his left to see crunchy chip cookie next to him,still fast asleep. Wildberry was flustered,his hugs were so soft and he looked so calm. Wildberry decided to hug him back until he woke up. Wildberry only thought about how cute crunchy chip was and how he ended up on the floor.

Crunch chip finally woke up. He saw Wildberry hugging him which made him really red.
"Good morning."Wildberry said quietly with a smile on his face
"Good morning Wildberry." Crunchy chip could only think input how handsome Wildberry was. His smile was everything he could of wished for. "Crunchy chip cookie,why are you hugging me?" Wildberry asked while smirking
"You looked really cold in the night,so I hugged you to make you warm.I also thought it would make you smile." Crunch chip looked at Wildberry,he thought he was about to cry because of the expression he made.
"That's the sweetest thing I've heard someone say" Wildberry hugged Crunchy chip tighter,suddenly someone burst through the door.
"CRUNCHY CHIP YOU NEED TO— oh😏" Caramel arrow cookie looked at the two cuddling. "Am I interrupting something?"Caramel arrow giggled
"Caramel arrow shut up! We're not doing anything!" Crunchy chip yelled
"Are you sure? It seems like it,but quickly get up you need to do your training"
Crunchy chip got up as fast as he could and pushed caramel arrow out the room locking the door on her
"Hey! That wasn't nice!" Caramel arrow shouted
"She can be a pain sometimes. Sorry about that.." Crunchy chip apologised.
"It's ok,people can be annoying when things like this happen. But are you sure we weren't doing anything?" Wildberry said raising one eyebrow. Crunchy chip blushed again. This feeling was back again. It was warm and didn't feel normal. A feeling like this didn't happen unless he was really really close with someone.

"Right,I need to go and get changed.By the way,do you want to train with me? I will tell you what to do so don't worry not knowing"Crunchy chip said.
"Of course!" Wildberry said with joy.

They both got changed and headed out to the mountains,Crunchy chip explained what they were going to do.(teaching the cream wolves,learning new skills things like that.) Wildberry done everything easily. Nothing was difficult for him.
"Wow! Your really good at this."crunchy chip cookie was amazed. He never really knew what he was capable of. Everyone walking around was impressed and walked up to him saying how amazing he was.Crunchy chip knew he would fit in.

Someone called Crunchy chip over to talk to him,it's was Dark cacao cookie. Wildberry suddenly looked shocked. He remembered yesterdays chat. What if Dark cacao was going to tell Crunchy chip? How would he react? He knew Dark cacao wouldn't do that,but he still had a nervous feeling in his stomach.     
"Im going to quickly have this chat,carry on training! Your doing great!"His words made him calm down a bit. He thought for a second,maybe Crunchy chip does like him back. The way he acted this morning could of said enough. Wildberry started to get curious.

"Your majesty,what do you wish to ask" Crunchy chip wondered
"Its not that important,it's just a simple question I would like to ask." Dark cacao took a deep breath,hoping he would say yes. "Do you like Wildberry?" Dark cacao secretly crossed his fingers. Crunchy chip froze. What was he going to say? Well of course,Crunchy chip wanted to express his feelings but he was worried the king wouldn't except him liking Wildberry. Crunchy chip stayed silent for a moment...then his words came out...

Authors notes
Very sorry I put you on a cliff hanger,didn't want to. I really tried to put effort into this but nearly every paragraph I had a writers block 😭 can't wait to write the next chapter,this is getting interesting!