Chapter 11-A date?!?!!

Thank you to @Strawberry_Sa_m for the idea!
(Also @awooooogun for making an idea as well)

Thinking about the next day made him fall asleep. It felt weird falling asleep next to Crunchy chip just after they kissed. It felt like they were together. Maybe he could make that happen.

The bright sun shined down onto the kingdom. Crunchy chip was woken up by it. "Wow! That sun is bright." Crunchy chip whispered as he squinted his eyes. He got up out of bed slowly so he didn't wake Wildberry up. Crunchy chip walked to his bad to get some clothes out to get changed.

Wildberry suddenly woke up and thought about asking Crunchy chip cookie on a date. Just to know each other a little bit more. Wildberry turned around and saw crunchy chip holding a lot of clothes. "Good morning Crunchy chip." Wildberry said with a smile on his face.
"Good morning Wildberry! Did you have a good sleep?"
"I did,also why are you holding so many clothes?"
"Im getting ready for the day-it's really warm so I need to find clothes that aren't going to make me to hot."
Wildberry got up to get some clothes too-he needed to be quick if he wanted this date.
They got dressed quickly and decided they were going to walk around the kingdom. It was oddly quiet today;normally people would be wondering to kingdom because of the heat.

They chatted for a while. Until they got to place they both kissed. Both of them looked at each other with a smile on their faces. "This is my favourite place in this kingdom." Crunchy chip said as he walked over to the bench and sat there . "I remember exactly what happened here"
Wildberry rushed over to the bench and sat down quietly. Crunchy chip cookie leaned his head on Wildberrys arm. The birds chirped and sung as the flowers waved in the wind. This was like a peaceful and perfect dream. "You are an amazing cookie crunchy chip." Wildberry said "Im so happy to have met you."
Crunchy chip blushed and looked away smiling.
"But I would like to know you more about you." Wildberry said looking towards Crunchy chip
"Do you want to go on a date?"
"Of course I would! I mean,there is still a lot of things we need to know about each other."
Crunchy chip hugged Wildberry tightly.

(Btw they are going to use the clothes they had for the ball - I'm to lazy to put another seen were they get more clothes😭😭)

A few hours past and Wildberry decided to tell Hollyberry about it-just to get some advice on what to say and do. "Your going on a date? Why didn't you say earlier!" Hollyberry yelled with excitement.
"Yep. I just feel like it's the right decision. After all,we have just known each other for a few weeks! We can't just have a relationship straight away." Wildberry said
"Oh Wildberry cookie,you do have wise words. I hope all goes well for you two." Hollyberry said with a big smile on her face.

They both waved goodbye and walked away from each other. Hollyberry looked back to see if Wildberry was gone-he was. She quickly rushed to Dark cacao's room. "Dark cacao cookie! I need to tell you something."
"What is it? Is someone in trouble? Has someone attacked?"
"No! Wildberry and Crunchy chip and having a date tonight. Should we spy on them?"
"Jeez woman! You don't need to rush into my room that fast for that!" Dark cacao yelled at her. "But yes,if crunchy chip and Wildberry are having a date,we should spy on them." An evil looking smile appeared on his face. This a chance to get them together. Convince each other to be together. They couldn't wait to see this.

Authors notes
Hello everyone! Sorry this chapter is a little bit off. I rushed it. Thank you again to the people who gave ideas! It was useful.
I have more time to make chapters so I will get them out as quick as I can.