Hey! Its been a while!

Hello people! I know it's been a very long time,I've obviously gone back to school and I'm suffering from a cold at the moment (I'm literally dying 😭)
But I just wanted to show you some art and talk about some things :)

Hello people! I know it's been a very long time,I've obviously gone back to school and I'm suffering from a cold at the moment (I'm literally dying 😭) But I just wanted to show you some art and talk about some things :)

(@c0rnettos_    Is me,I got rid of my Scarleto0o0 account.) this drawing took 11 hours and minutes 😭😭

Ok I know this is only the second thing I'm talking about but it's urgent and I'm slightly worried about it. 
I'm in the twizzyhaha guild server on crk and I'm to scared to leave because I feel like I will be attacked for leaving or people will try and make lies about me. 
Ik it's stupid but I just feel really nervous about it and I want to know how to get out of it.
*Update!! I have left the guild and I have said my goodbye. I thought I would be the only one but I was surprised to see five other people leaving. That gave me confidence to leave. I feel much better that I have left the guild. :)

Alright enough of that,
Does anyone know a show called 'don't hug me I'm scared'? I have watched all the new episodes and I LOVE them. It's really cool and if you haven't watched them I recommend doing that! But also be warned that it's a bit gory in some parts and it's not what it seems. I also want to know if I should write about it? I think it will be cool doing that!

I just want to say that I won't be doing the wildchip fanfic because a few days after I said that I was busy and didn't end up writing about it,I also forgot some of the things I was going to put in it as well so 😅😅

Im just going to leave this here because I'm tired and just wanted to say hello and stuff so yh. Have a great day! ❤️❤️❤️