Chapter 10-what we have all been waiting for

Nearly the summer holidays :> I hate school.
Warning!
This chapter contains cringe. And it's cheesy. Also kissing.

Crunchy chip cookie could see all the cookies heading towards the castle. Many were invited.
"This is exciting! But I do feel a little bit nervous.." Crunchy chip cookie felt ill thinking about embarrassing himself to cookies of a different kingdom. He could imagine many ways of embarrassing himself.
"Hey,it's going to be ok.If anything happens,you know that I'm here to help.You know that right?"Wildberry said holding Crunchy chips hand tightly. Crunchy chip nodded as a smile appeared on his face. They could here music and cookies talking from such a loud distance,it didn't really seem like a ball. Hollyberry ran to them shouting at them to hurry up.
"Come on,it will be fun! Don't worry about little things like that,nothing will happen." Wildberry said lifting Crunchy chip up and walking out the door.

"Your finally ready! Well? What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Hollyberry cookie said with such excitement on her face. Wildberry rolled his eyes and walked with them to the ballroom.
It didn't take long to get to the ballroom considering they were in the castle,but there were many cookies so it took a long to to get in the actual room.
"How long will this take! I'm getting bored." Crunches chip cookie shouted crossing his arms. It felt like they were there for hours but really it was 10 minutes.
"Phew! That took WAY to long." Crunchy chip said as he walked to a table with the rest of them.
"I know! I doesn't really take that long.to get in"Hollyberry said. For some reason there were only  two chairs per table. So Hollyberry and Dark cacao took another table just to spy on Wildberry and Crunchy chip. They chatted for a bit and then things started to get a little awkward. Wildberry went to ask Hollyberry something and Crunchy chip was there alone. His head filled with problems. What if Wildberry doesn't actually love me? What if he lied and just didn't want me to be sad? Crunchy chip didn't get these things out of his head. The thing making it worse was the cookies looking at him being alone.

He heard a voice that sounded like Wildberry but he was shouting at someone. He looked to see who it was. "How dare you speak about him that way! Leave him alone!" It was Wildberry cookie. He pushed a man who was talking to him. "Im sorry! I won't do it again! I promise!" He was shaking with fear. Wildberrys eyes were full of rage. Wildberry was going to punch him,but the man quickly ran off to his table,chatting to another cookie who stared at Crunch chip cookie weirdly. A bunch of cookies grabbed him by the arm and started to lead him outside. People were avoiding him as he got dragged on the floor. Crunchy chip saw Wildberry and was shocked

"Wait! Wildberry!" Crunchy chip cried as he got up from his seat quickly and ran outside. "Wildberry! We're are you! Wildber-"Crunchy  chip saw Wildberry cookie sitting on a bench next to some flowers and trees. He was muttering things to himself. "That idiot! He can't talk to you that way Crunchy chip."
"Wildberry. What's going on? Are you ok?" Crunchy chip said sitting next to him on the bench.
"No,some idiot talked about you in the most horrific way ever. I was only trying to defend you. But it came out weirdly." Wildberry said looking sadly towards Crunchy chip cookie.
Silence appeared between the two. He didn't know what to say. Crunchy chip suddenly gave him a hug that made him feel better. They could see the beautiful night sky with shining stars shining down at them. The music was still playing in the background. "Crunchy chip cookie? Would you like to dance with me?" Wildberry said holding his hand out to dance.
This felt strange,no one had asked him to dance before. He didn't even know how to dance but he said yes anyway.

They started to dance to the music. Crunchy chip was surprisingly good at dancing. He good it really quick. They didn't say a word,they just listened to the music and done what they could.

There was an urge to kiss each other again. This was just so amazing. There dancing slowed down as they looked at each other. Wildberry suddenly went for it. He kissed him,again. As this happened two cookies ran outside to look for them
"Wildberry? Crunchy chip! We're are yo-" Hollyberry stopped and was in shock. She shook Dark cacao and pointed at them.They we're lost for words "oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!" Hollyberry whispered "There kissing!!!!!!!!"
Crunchy chip and Wildberry stopped for a moment and looked to there right. Their faces were faces faces were both red. Hollyberry walked up to them.
"Helloooo 😏.What we're you doing?"
"Nothing." Wildberry said quickly letting go of crunchy chip.
"You can't lie! I saw you to! And Dark cacao did to" Hollyberry said looking at dark cacao was a smile on her face. Dark cacao walked over quickly.
"I sure did!"
"Dark cacao cookie! My king!" Crunchy chip cookie said. Dark cacao and Hollyberry laughed at them all flustered and making faces.
"Come on now it was cute! And to be honest,we knew you two had done that before. Anyways let's go back." They went back in the castle but Crunchy chip was hiding Wildberry so he wouldn't get caught. (Which was successful.) Hollyberry and Dark cacao said goodnight and stayed at the ball while Crunchy chip and Wildberry stayed in their room. Crunchy chip was tired. What a long day. "Im going to sleep now. Goodnight Wildberry.
"Goodnight Crunchy chip. Wildberry said as he kissed Crunchy chip on the forehead. Just like that Crunchy chip was asleep. He slept so peacefully. Wildberry rested for a while,just thinking back on the day. They still have one more day left at the Hollyberry kingdom. I wonder what eventful things will happen tomorrow

Authors notes
I'm sorry this chapter is all over the place. Some of it didn't go how I wanted it to but it probably made an improvement to what I was hoping.