Chapter 3-An important discussion

Sorry the chapter title is so boring,I couldn't think of anything else 🥲

Wildberry,Crunchy chip and Dark cacao finally arrived at the Dark cacao kingdom. They came at the right time! No blizzards formed,the snow wasn't going crazy,everything was ok. A joyful voice came from the distance.Its seemed like they were awaiting there arrival. "Dark cacao! Crunch chip! Your back!" Caramel arrow cookie appeared,smiling with joy. She looked to the right,seeing an unfamiliar cookie with them "Umm..who's this?"
"Oh! This is Wildberry cookie,one of the cookies who visited the republic with us." Crunchy chip looked at him blushing and smiling.Wildberry smiled back and introduced himself even more. "Im Hollyberrys escort,her son's wife insisted I go with her."
"Nice! I'm caramel arrow cookie,the very first watcher of this kingdom,welcome!"
They all walked to the gate,getting weird looks from cookies around the castle. Wildberry started to feel uneasy. Eyes from a place you have never been to watching you. Crunch chip suddenly saw Wildberry looking uncomfortable and whispered "Are you ok? If you feel uncomfortable just tell me,I will help you," blush appeared on Wildberry face,he felt safe with Crunchy around. He trusted Crunchy chip,he's relied on him ever since they visited the crème republic.

"Caramel arrow cookie?" Dark cacao whispered
"Yes your majesty?"
"Can I talk to you for a moment? Alone. I need to discuss something 'important'. It's about Wildberry and Crunchy chip"
"Sure. Should I ask crunchy to give Wildberry a tour while you talk to me?"
"Yes. Please do."

Caramel arrow then asked Crunchy chip to give Wildberry a tour,of course crunchy chip said yes. They walked off happily together. Dark cacao quickly started to talk... "So..I have a feeling Crunchy chip and Wildberry like each other. Every time they talk to one another,they blush or smile,that's quite odd if they are friends."
"I do see that,do you know how long they've known each other?
"only for 2 weeks I think?"
They started chatting about it for a while,asking each other when we should ask about it. They made sure no one was listening in there conversation.

A few minutes later,Crunchy chip came back hugging Wildberry.Caramel arrow looked at them,smiling and pointing it out to Dark cacao cookie. They both smirked at each other,whispering about it. (They also pointed out that Crunchy chip looks tiny next to Wildberry)
"Hey lovebirds!" Caramel arrow said raising her eyebrow. "How was the tour?"
"It's was great! Your castle is stunning! The cookies are very nice and said a lot about it."   "Im glad you like the castle," Dark cacao said happily.

Wildberry thought about Crunchy chips hugs,they were so warm. His smile is so pretty and his yellow eyes were as bright as the sun.How could he care so much about Wildberry all he was known for was protecting Hollyberry cookie,but because of Crunchy chip he felt like so much more. He loved Crunchy

Authors notes
This chapter took around 2 hours to make because my brain wasn't working 😭😭 I tried not to make it boring but it is. I'm not feeling to good rn so the next chapter might not come tomorrow