Chapter 8-A plan

Sorry I haven't written this chapter sooner,I was very
busy!
Also this chapter has mentions of kissing and fighting so yeah.

Hollyberry had no idea on what Dark cacao was trying to say,she thought about it a lot during the trip.Every few seconds she would keep on looking at Crunchy chip and Wildberry. They were acting very suspicious at times. Hollyberry saw them getting closer and closer every time she looked.
"What the hell are they doing?" Hollyberry cookie whispered to herself.
"Being gay."Dark cacao answered with a grin on his face. Hollyberry cookie started to get an idea on what Dark cacao meant. It was becoming as clear as day...

They arrived a lot faster then they imagined,the pilots must have been in a rush. The sent of berry's and juice started to come back. It felt weird to be somewhere warm again. Wildberry missed this place,he was happy to be back home.
"Welcome to the Hollyberry kingdom my friends,enjoy yourselves." Hollyberry cookie yelled.Many people walking past waved at them. They all heard voices saying "There back!" Or "look! Wildberry and Hollyberry are back! They brought new people."

Crunchy chip didn't mind being stared at by a bunch of new people,but he was worried about the scummy citizens looking him in the eye,giving him a threatening look. He would sometimes tell Wildberry about them. He felt uncomfortable when there was a big crowd of people fighting and they nearly got dragged in. "How do you live in this place?" Crunchy chip felt a little sorry for Wildberry living around this place. Even though there are so many wonderful placing and things to do here.
"I'm not sure,I think it's because I grew up with it...By the way,if you feel uneasy around people like this. Just tell me. We can go somewhere we're you feel comfortable." Wildberry could tell Crunchy chip didn't really like most of the people. Wildberry held his hand tight to know he was ok. Wildberry has got his back.
Hollyberry and Dark cacao were talking to each other. Dark cacao told Hollyberry about them and how they both like each other.
"Do you think I should set them up? There's a ball tonight so I could do something for them." Hollyberry offered. Of course Dark cacao said yes and they started to make a plan.Wildberry could hear them in the background slightly. He could just make out what that were saying. He didn't say a word about it to Crunchy chip. He smiled. He smiled because the tonight was when he was going to confess. He then started to laugh quietly. "What's so funny?" Crunchy chip asked
"Don't worry,just thought of something that made me laugh." Wildberry replied

Things were getting a little bit awkward so Wildberry asked something..."Do you want to hold hands? It's ok if you don't want to,things are just getting a little awkward and there's nothing really to do."
Crunchy chip was flustered. He wanted to hold hands with me? Crunchy chip didn't know what to do.
He just quickly replied with "yes" and then Wildberry grabbed his hand. People looked at Crunchy chip again. Wildberry gave them a look which made them run away. Wildberry then offered to go somewhere more quiet.A place we're no one really goes. Crunchy chip nodded,he didn't want to be around a lot of people.
They let Hollyberry and Dark cacao know and wondered off.

They ended up in a beautiful place with many blossom trees. Crunchy chip couldn't believe his eyes. They what was crystal clear,the stunning flowers smelt nice. Everything about this place was amazing. "Wow...how do you know about this place? It's amazing!" Crunchy chip was amazed at the sight. He couldn't believe his eyes.
"I've been here many times before just to get away from people or just to relax." Wildberry said guiding Crunchy chip to a bench. "Sit down,get comfortable."
This place was like no other. It was so beautiful and peaceful. Crunchy chip thought about how he doesn't deserve this or Wildberry.The only thing done was protect a king. Everything went silent. They could hear the sea crashing together and the flowers swaying in the wild. Crunchy chip wanted to say that he liked Wildberry; he wanted it to happen.

So he did..

"Wildberry.."
"Yes crunchy chip?"
"I need to tell you something..important"
He couldn't believe he was about to do this. He has been waiting to do this for ages.
"Wildberry,I love you.I have for a while and I just can't stop thinking about you."

The place went silent. Crunching chip said it. He done it. But he was petrified Wildberry was going to reject him. Wildberry spoke

"Really? You love me?"
Wildberry could only do one thing...Kiss him.
He lent forward and kissed him. Crunchy chip couldn't believe it. They finished and they both were red as hell. They cuddled each other
"I love you Wildberry."
"I love you to crunchy chip.