Chapter 4-Do you like him?

Sorry I didn't get this chapter out yesterday,I felt really sick and I just wanted to sleep.😅
Also,thank you for the votes and views! 😁❤️

Everyone chatted for a while-they told Wildberry more about the kingdom and what was going to happen tomorrow. Everyone introduced themselves to him.They we're so kind and polite! They didn't say anything about him,they didn't back away or run when they saw him,everyone just smiled or welcomed him. Crunchy chip knew people would like him.

Caramel arrow look at the time,it was getting late
"Goodness! Times gone quick! Well,I'm off to bed.See you in the morning everyone."
As they all said goodnight Crunchy chip realised he's got training to do in the morning.So he quickly said goodnight and rushed out the room.It went quiet making things awkward,but suddenly Dark cacao asked Wildberry something "Wildberry cookie,do you like crunchy chip?" The room went dead silent.Wildberrys face was in shock. Wildberry asked multiple questions in his head-how did he know? What should I say? Should I say yes? Dark cacao could tell what was going on in his mind. He could tell his body was filling up with nervousness. Wildberry finally blurted out the answer without thinking. "Well,yes i do,I do like crunchy chip."His face turned red after he realised what he just said.
"I knew it! It was quite obvious-I knew it as soon as i saw you two were on the airship.Don't worry,it's fine if you like him I just really wanted to know."

Wildberry smiled,he was happy Dark cacao was fine with it. What worried him was that Dark cacao might tell Crunchy chip.
"What made you like him though?" Dark cacao asked with a questionable face
"Well,there's a lot actually. His smile is just so pure and loving and his bright yellow eyes are just so stunning. He's also so kind and caring to the cream wolves." Wildberry went into a lot of detail which Dark cacao didn't expect. After a very long chat,they went to bed,
Wildberry couldn't find a place to sleep so Crunchy chip offered the floor(That must of been a great night sleep!😅😂) And a lot of pillows and blankets. He felt happy he talked about that with dark cacao. It made him feel more confident with telling others. Maybe he will talk about it with Crunchy chip tomorrow...

Authors notes
I finally finished this part,I'm actually very proud of it! Again,that you all for the votes,I'm glad some of you are enjoying it!
Hopefully I will make chapter 5 tomorrow!