XXVI - Strength

Henry missed his husband.

Daniel hadn't gone anywhere or anything like that. Matter of fact, he was right beside him, yet Henry couldn't help the sudden empty feeling that entered him this morning when he opened his eyes. With Dimitri in their lives now, there was no such thing as a well rested night anymore. Like magic almost, he'd been waking up right before his infant son could rouse and start to cry, but when Henry turned his head and Dimitri wasn't in his bassinet beside the bed, he sat up in confusion. Without waking Daniel, he threw the blankets from himself and hurried out into the hall. It wasn't like the newborn could get up and walk out the door himself, but the need to run out into the hall pushed Henry on.

Rushing through the bedroom door, Henry darted down the hall to the living room and skid to a stop upon seeing his brother. Dorian was on the sofa catching a tired yawn, Dimitri cradled in his sore arms as a bottle fed the infant. When the young man laid eyes on his brother, Dorian blinked at the fear it looked like Henry was in. "What?" he questioned.

"Sorry," Henry relaxed and breathed. "I didn't see Dimitri and I panicked for a second."

"Oh, well," Dorian shrugged, "I heard him for a second and when I looked in your room, you and Daniel were still out cold. Thought I'd give y'all a break so you could sleep. That, and I couldn't sleep anymore."

"Thanks," Henry crossed his arms over his naked chest. He was dressed down in just a pair of black boxers, hair having fallen out of the hair tie he'd been wearing. "You sure you don't mind? I can take over."

Dorian shook his head, "I got it. He's quiet right now anyways."

Thankful, Henry took the opportunity and headed back to the room. When he closed the door behind himself again, he neared the foot of the bed and stretched. The need for sleep was leaving him as well, but just lying down to do nothing for a while seemed like a great idea. Before he could step around the bed, he paused when Daniel woke up from his slumber. The brunette's eyes opened only slightly, catching his husband standing tall and just as desirable as he'd been since the young crush he'd developed on the boy began. Daniel smiled tiredly to himself  and sat up under the covers.

"Good morning," he said, voice just a bit huskier than it usually was.

Unable to help the smile that planted itself on his lips either, Henry ran a hand back through his lengthy tresses, each dark strand falling through his fingertips in a manner that never failed to ignite a hankering inside his husband. "Good morning," he said, already feeling a twitch that surfaced in his knowing cock. Biting back on his lip, he watched as Daniel threw the covers from himself to reveal his already naked and exquisite body.

As the stiffness taking over his being worsened, Henry stood back and watched, his eyes never leaving his tempting husband when Daniel got on all fours and crawled to the edge of the bed. He reached for his husband's boxers and stripped them from Henry's long legs. Leering hungrily at how hard Henry was already, Daniel didn't waste a second and took the dripping tip of his lover's cock into his mouth.

Daniel hummed around the tingly head, fingers snagging into his brunette hair as he sucked.

Lifting one foot to the bed, Henry placed his hands at Daniel's jawline, softly guiding his husband's mouth as his tongue swirled, fucking into the salivating mouth wrapped around him. He let his head fall back as his hips turned, every bit of heaven sparking beneath his skin when Daniel swallowed around his girth. "Fuck," Henry stumbled over a sharp intake of air. His toes curled at how wonderful it all was, but he wasn't about to cum so quickly without feeling the man he loved fixed around him.

Bringing Daniel's mouth away, Henry loved the lewd image of his own pre-cum doused upon his lover's tongue. Who knew such a salacious picture could be so mesmerizing?