V - Alone.

It'd been a week since the last time Henry or anyone heard from Dorian. Without a cellphone number to contact the younger boy, all Henry had the power to do was wait for him to show up again. The whole seven days, he wondered where his little brother could be, and only hoped he wasn't getting himself into trouble. He wanted to believe Dorian could handle himself given the childhood he'd endured, and since he was now out living pretty much on his own, but Henry didn't like the idea of his nineteen-year-old brother out there without his family.

It was another day off from the job Henry could spend with his husband. They were still in bed together, Daniel cuddled up against Henry's side. He was watching the dark-haired boy as he lay there staring up at the ceiling, focused on one spot in particular as he thought on and on. "What's on your mind?" Daniel asked, "You look very determined and it's kinda sexy."

A smile curved at Henry's lip then and he watched Daniel sit up beside him. The brunette removed the blanket from both of them and swung his leg over, sitting atop Henry now. "You want to know what my favorite part about you is?"

"My...dick?" Henry asked with a quirk in his eyebrow, "If you don't say my dick, I think I'm going to feel really insecure for the rest of my life."

"Surprisingly enough, that's my second favorite thing about you," Daniel said. "It's your eyes. I love them so much. They're such a dark brown that they almost look black. I love the way they're shaped, and I can always tell how you're feeling when I look into them. Like, right now, I can tell you're thinking about Dorian."

"I didn't want to say it out loud," Henry grimaced. "I thought it was weird thinking about Dorian while I'm lying here buck naked with my husband. We're supposed to be screwing in the morning. Ugh, it is as weird saying it out loud as it is just thinking about it..."

"Well," Daniel swanned his hands up the front of Henry's chest as he sat up, "We could always fix that by shutting up and screwing each other's brains out."

"We sure can," Henry chewed his lip, lying there as he watched Daniel get up to snag the new bottle of lube from their dresser. Not waiting for him to return, Henry stood anyway and came up behind Daniel. He pressed himself up against the brunette, his erection gliding up between Daniel's center.

Trapping his husband there against the dresser, Henry touched his hands down Daniel's abdomen until they rested at his waist, pushed back upon as he kissed the brunette's neck.

Reaching around Daniel, Henry took the bottle of lube and snapped it open, preparing both of them before easing his way inside the heat tightened around his cock. "Fuck," he hissed when Daniel bent over a little more, hands supporting himself against the front of the dresser,

Henry pulled back and thrust joyously into him, overwhelmed each time, and soon all he could think about was how fucking good it always felt being inside of Daniel. He was gentle with how he handled his smaller husband, never too rough unless it was asked for which wasn't very often anymore. Both of them now preferred gentle sex over roughhouse fucking, but that didn't mean there weren't certain days when it came around.

Stroking out of Daniel then, Henry turned the brunette around to face him. When Daniel lifted a leg slightly, Henry took his ankle and lifted his flexible limb straight up. He loved how limber Daniel had become over the years, able to bend almost any which way while they made love, and this danseur position was definitely one of his personal favorites. He held Daniel's ankle and reentered him, barely able to kiss his husband as he banged into him.

To fix that, Henry said, "Come here," and the brunette already knew what to do. He wrapped his arms around the top of Henry's shoulders and was lifted completely off the floor, hands working to grip at the bend of his knees as his back pressed to the dresser. As Henry drove up into him over and over, he struck Daniel's sensitivity every time they kissed.