I - Bittersweet.

Wake-up sex.

It wasn't so much a routine as it was a basic need before actually starting the day. Almost every morning Henry or Daniel were woken up by an internal alarm at seven o'clock. Usually it started with sweet kisses across either of their shoulder blades, but on this morning...to spice things up a bit, Daniel started things off already under the covers. Since they both took a liking to sleeping in the nude after they moved in together, it was satisfying not having to work the other out of their clothes anymore.

Henry brought his knee up unconsciously, back arching slightly off the bed as his hips began to stir. Daniel's hungry mouth brought the fullness of his morning wood to the back of his throat, turning his head as he backed off and drove the warm palms of his hands up the toned surface of Henry's upper body. Daniel was so obsessed with his faithful husband, not only for his desirable assets, and the numerous things they had in common, not to mention his loveable personality, but Henry was just so fucking hot even if he didn't acknowledge his good looks himself. His body was lean and defined modestly by traces of muscle, and Daniel wasn't going to lie, he was so in love with his husband's legs. They were long, completing the young man's 6'1" stature while he himself was only stood now at 5'11". He loved standing on the tips of his toes to reach Henry's lips, or even just resorting to pulling him down so he didn't have to.

Massaging his lips at the base of Henry's hard shaft, Daniel smiled to himself when he heard the groans that usually came with someone who was waking up. "Holy shit," Henry's tired voice came, and the brunette smiled as he kissed the tip of his husband's leaking tip.

A second later the blanket was removed from over him, and Henry gazed down at the other young man with rousing dark eyes. Daniel smiled deviously and said nothing, just took Henry into his mouth again, sucking and tasting his delectable husband without a care in the world. After all, it was actually their first day off together in two weeks, so Daniel felt they were both very deserving of a fun morning even if it didn't mean they were sleeping in.

Finally withdrawing his tongue from Henry's stiff cock, Daniel kissed up his husband's naked chest and reached blindly for a tube of lube at their bedside. "Good morning," he smirked then, sitting up all the way as he opened the bottle, Henry's hands kneading his perky bottom. Daniel was in such a rush to feel this penetration he loved so much that he successfully ignored any discomfort when he straddled Henry in his favorite cowboy position.

There were so many positions Henry could put him into, so many they experimented with through the few years they'd been married, some simple while others were complicated at first, but for some reason this one was his favorite of all. Being on top of Henry while also receiving all the satisfying sensations brought to a bottom always ignited his sexual fever. He rolled his hips as Henry drove up into him, hands resting on the firm wall of his husband's chest.

Biting down on his lower lip, Henry watched Daniel ride his cock, overcome and ready to blow his seed into this tightness around him. "You know how to wake somebody up, don't you?"

Daniel lifted his bottom up until just Henry's tip was trapped inside, and then swirled his hips before dropping back down. "Just you," he said after releasing a sharp cry, "Just you, lover boy."

"Come here," Henry leaned up on his elbows, seeking a kiss, and when he gathered one, he sat up further and wrapped his arms around Daniel.

The brunette snickered playfully as he then coiled his legs around Henry's waist, laid back upon the bed as his head nearly hung over the edge. "Mmm," he grinned teasingly, "I love it when you manhandle me."

Henry just smiled triumphantly as he worked himself in and out of Daniel, enjoying the pleasure of being inside his husband, and he was more than happy that this was how it has been and would always be. From the first night he'd lost his virginity to this same gorgeous geek, to the night of their honeymoon, and on mornings like these, Henry never grew tired of it all. Daniel was his in every way there was, and the same could be said vice versa. They were the only partners they ever needed in this life, and wouldn't dare have it any other way. This tight opening wrapped around Henry's cock was the only one he wanted.