IX - Outlet

Since they both had to be at work by 5:30am, Henry had set the alarm to wake him up an hour and a half early. But while the chime of his phone had been enough for him, Daniel hadn't budged beneath their coverings. So, as a means to wake his husband at this early hour, Henry sat up and removed the blanket from both him and his lover.

Daniel lay beside him, curled up on his side, and without notice Henry let himself gaze upon the wonderful naked body before him. He himself felt like he was still partially asleep, but the second he laid his adjusted eyes on Daniel's cock, a roused hankering awakened him fully. Accompanying a fair touch, Henry pumped Daniel's cock, ringing his fingers along the brunette's shaft. Turning his fist over the tip, he then brought his mouth down.

The starved rotation of his tongue caused a stir in Daniel's sleep, willing a faint breath to exhale. When Henry bobbed his head completely down the nice length of his husband's cock, he swallowed around it before slowly coming back up. He then felt a gentle touch atop his head, fingers moving his black tresses out of his face.

When Henry glanced up towards Daniel, he met the brunette's eyes in the darkened room. "Inside," the sleepy boy pleaded. "I want you inside."

With a nod, Henry kissed the top of Daniel's hard cock before reaching out to the nightstand. As Daniel lay beneath him exploring his bare chest, Henry clicked on the lamp at their bedside and also grabbed the lube. Usually people preferred having sex in the dark, but Henry loved it most when he could actually see how thrilled Daniel was, and he thought Daniel was the most beautiful creature on the earth, both naturally and when he was sex driven.

Sitting back to remove his boxers for a moment, Henry unclipped the bottle and applied himself, working a tad inside Daniel with his fingers before he leaned forward and inserted himself.

Daniel's breath snagged as he was filled, wonderful in his morning glow. Pressing his lips to the side of his husband's jawline, Henry turned his hips, the pressure around his cock invigorating as he continued the slow rotation. He felt as nails clawed lightly down his back, hands grabbing onto his ass as if to drive him further inside.

Henry sat up then, not stopping the turn of his hips as his cock impaled Daniel. He took hold of his husband's ankles, holding his slim legs apart as he took in the view beneath him. His brunette husband's eyes were closed, but he loved their golden hue. "Daniel," Henry uttered, breath staggered mildly when he spoke. "Look at me."

The brunette's eyes opened, and it was like looking into the depths of a treasure chest. Golden tokens shone up at him, packed with desire and inescapable love. Henry pressed an arm down beside Daniel's head, cupping his husband's face with the other. Feeling his cum building closer to the surface, Henry kissed his smaller husband's lips. They didn't care about the fatigue mingled into their bodies. They didn't care about the morning breath shared between them, and they most definitely didn't care about the minutes they'd lose getting ready for work.

The only thing that mattered in these moments was the honest to God feelings that exchanged between them, and Henry loved praising everything there was about his husband. Kissing his lips, neck, collar, all across his chest and nipples, Henry thought every portion of Daniel's body deserved recognition.

Soft laments whispered through their bedroom, bouncing off the walls for them to perceive, and they grew louder when Henry laid back and Daniel straddled him. The brunette held onto Henry's hands as he rode his husband, the penetration striking him in just the right ways as he came down, driving Henry's cock deep inside himself.

Placing Henry's opened palms against his chest, Daniel gasped as mild fingers turned about his sensitive nipples, and it was when their low mumbles of pleasure turned into calls of liberation, when the brunette let his head fall back, voicing a: "Oh, god, I love you so much," when cum erupted from his cock, and he could feel himself being filled as well when Henry peaked his orgasm.