Chapter ❶ : The World of Ruubien

CHAPTER ❶ : The World of Ruubien

During my childhood, I loved to draw my own fantasies.
Of course, everyone would expect that it was a normal thing in my age.
And as I grew up, I ended up believing that these fantasies will never happen in real life;
They're just made-up stories after all.
But everything that I thought was wrong, because the world I made, came to reality.

I woke up, once again, to resume my "normal life" here in the human world, where I was born in.

" Oh, good morning Saichiro~ " My mother greeted me. " Come down to eat breakfast as soon as you're done washing up. " She smiled one more time as she closed the door infront of me.

" Living this life is kinda boring. " I said with no emotions at all.

I had made a world called "Ruubien", kind of a childish name actually, because I thought of it when I was still a child.

I have been called Creator by the ones that live in Ruubien, and since I was a child when I drew the world back then, Ruubien was like a Dreamscape to me. I am the only one who knew of this, I am the only one from the human world who can travel through worlds both the Mundane and Ruubien. Because I am Creator.

A portal had appeared before me, combined with most of the shades of violet, that was the portal to Ruubien, and the Twin Phoenix Sisters have came to visit.

" Greetings, Creator-sama. " The eldest, Karin, bowed down respectfully. She is the mature twin, the alpha-like phoenix. Also the future ruler of the Phoenix.

" Its nice to meet you once again, Creator-sama. " The youngest twin, Harin, bowed down the same way, and she was the childish twin. A princess.

" Hm, what brings both of you here today? " I told them, with my cold and emotionless voice. If I was going to become a "god" of the world I created, I have to act like one.

" We wish to bring you back to Ruubien, Creator-sama. " Karin kept her head down, and both her eyes closed shut.

" I already told you this before Karin. " I said with a glare, and I knew she shuddered from it. I don't have time to be friendly with anyone if I am going to become a strong leader.

" But, there has been a man who has called himself the Creator. " Karin said, with a worried look on her face. By this time she had stood straight once more.

" Yeah, yeah! " Harin added with a pout, " He keeps on hoarding the woman in Ruubien! A perv! " she said.

" Oh~ " I put on a smirk, " This is going to be fun. " I said.

" Creator-sama, what do you plan to do about this? " Karin told me, with her flames becoming stronger.

" Calm down, " I said with the same smirk, " You might burn the house. " I stood up, before opening the door, I turned around to face them and said, " I'll deal with it. "

" C-Creator-sama..!! " The twins said in unison.

" Go back to Ruubien, I'll be sure to talk with that imposter. " I said, and closed the door on them. I had to eat breakfast already, mother might be worried why I took so long.

After eating, I went back to my room. A portal had appeared from the sky, and a dragon carrying an envelop appeared from it. Constantly, this dragon carries news about Ruubien to the ones who have knowledge about it, which is me.

" Rar, Rar.. " The dragon ascended and I took the envelop from its mouth. " Rar, rar! " he kept on roaring softly.

" I wouldn't understand you right now since we are in the human world, want me to allow you to speak? " I looked at him after I took the envelop, and he tilted his head in confusion.