Chapter ❹ : The Bride Gathering

CHAPTER ❹ : The Bride Gathering

As expected of one of the most beautiful cities between all of the four regions, Quilnad, is one of my favorite creations. But still, its heavy security is the problem, but because of them, this city I love stays clean and beautiful.

I got the idea as a child for creating this because I loved playing Pokemon at that time, the city where is stands on water, sparked my interest. Also the sea was an idea when we went to a very nice beach with clear water, and I used that as the sea.

" Excuse me, you may know our policies already? " The guards covered the entrance with their armor.

" We have removed our shoes already, don't worry. " I told them with an emotionless look and tone. Of course, they looked.

" Lastly, what intentions do you have of entering Quilnad? " One of them asked, and the other was paying close attention to Teipei.

" We are just passing by, " I closed my eyes, " We are planning to enter the Central city. " I told them with my same look and tone.

" If that is so, then you may pass. Do not cause trouble. " He said as he parted from the other revealing the entrance, and as expected, beautiful.

Me and Teipei walked in, and Teipei was looking all over excitedly. I had kept my calmness in order to look like a strong leader. I don't want to disappoint this kid. He is supposed to be serving a strong creator.

" The water is so cold, but it feels nice~ " He said with a smile as he was hopping all around the place.

" Indeed. " I nodded, and we walked through Quilnad, taking a few breaks here and there.

" Excuse me, misters.. " A small kid, with green hair appeared in front of us. " Why do you look so gloomy? " Ah, yes, I have been keeping my cool, so I looked like that.

" ...Sorry. " I bent down, to reach her level, and patted her gently on her head. " I'll be happy. " I smiled at her, and she smiled back.

" Okay, mister! My name is Naisu, nice to meet you! " She said with a cheerful tone.

" Your name sounds like nice, don't you think? " I told her, keeping the smile.

" Wah.. now that you have mentioned it, mister, it does! " She glistened, and she has a really cute smile. But, I shall not be fooled.

" My name is Saichiro, but you can call be Saichi instead. " I told her.

" S-Saichi-onee-san! " She smiled and she held my cheeks with both her hands, " Let's be friends! " she said.

My eyes widen, I haven't felt this happiness before, sharing the same happiness is what it looks like right? I see, even if it is tempting, I will not stay weak, but I will acknowledge this girl right here. If she is polished, she can become an amazing princess in the future.

" Of course, friends. " I closed my eyes, and let out a small, quiet laugh.

After that, I said goodbye to her, and we walked through once more. Teipei was looking at me all surprised, it was because it was the first time I actually shown this side to him, I mostly act all cold and emotionless so he'll act like this afterwards.

" Creator-sama, that was unexpected.. " He said, " But it was really cool. " he smiled after.

" Why not? That girl was really unexpected. " I looked forward, " Meeting people like her is difficult by this time. And I'm not interested in making relationships. "

" Well, you agreed to be her friend. " His mischievous smile went all around. " For me, that was something really cool, Creator-sama. "

" Okay, okay. " I sighed.