Chapter ❸ : The Hidden Inn

CHAPTER ❸ : The Hidden Inn

We have arrived at Terranium City just not too long, but it was already dark when we stepped in. So we had to find a place where we could sleep. And if I remember correctly, there is a hidden inn here that's free. I drew it before, in every city, there is a hidden inn where its free for a night. Only I know about it.

" Creator-sama, I only have a few money left with me, so we'll have to sleep-- "

" No. " I cut him off by putting my arm in front of him as if stopping him, " I know a place where we could sleep for free. " I said without emotion whatsoever.

That hidden inn was located under an old bridge, where if you step one more time, it will break. Resulting your death. That's why no one dared to step on there, but under that bridge, lies the inn.

" The old bridge? " Teipei said, with a surprised look, " Creator-sama, we shouldn't cross here. " he pulled back my cloak.

" Who said we were going to cross? " I jumped down, and there was a small dark cave under the bridge, bingo, found it.

" C-Creator-sama! " Teipei shouted from above, and he was relieved once he saw me okay, and so his wings appeared and he flew down. Those wings disappeared again.

" I haven't told you this but in the cities, there are hidden inns. " I looked at him and pointed towards the cave, " They're all free. "

" What?! " Teipei's mouth hung open, and I resumed walking towards the cave.

" Teipei, light fire. " I commanded him. And he did so.

We walked through the dark and cold cave, finally, the scent of tea lingered towards us; That's where we found the hidden inn. Its my first time actually seeing once, since I haven't been in this world after some time. So it was a little of a shock for me.

" My, my~! " A middle-aged woman came out of the inn all happy, she was the wife of the owner of the inn. " We have guests! Honey~! "

" Good gracious! By Creator's name we have finally guests! " The man said with joy, and I liked the part where he said 'By Creator's name' it made me laugh internally.

" Why are you guys located in such a place?! " Teipei hand his hand on his mouth, with his eyes wide open.

" We also don't know, but we had a hunch that the Creator would want us to build it here. " The woman said with a calm and warm tone.

" You maybe correct. " I closed my eyes and patted Teipei's shoulder before facing the owner, " May we stay here? "

" Sure! And since you are the first to visit us, you can stay here for free! " The man laughed, and he almost sang for joy.

" R-Really?! That's okay with you?! " Teipei said, shocked of course.

" Yes, yes, we want to serve the people, not earn money because of it. " The woman said, holding her chest.

" Then, " Teipei looked at me and mumbled, " Creator-sama, let's go! " he smiled and ran inside.

There were 15 rooms in total, as I said before during my childhood. It should've been a total of 500 floors, but when my mother appeared and told me it was too much, I reverted it to only 15. If mother didn't appear, this will be a really huge inn. Oh well.

Our room had two beds, and it was separated by a small coffee table, there were also closets beside bed, and a bathroom in the left corner. It was really big, and very comfortable. The temperature wasn't cold nor hot.