Chapter ❷ : The Journey

CHAPTER ❷ : The Journey

Teipei and I have started our journey, but before that, I would likely show you what happened during our time in the town. Of course, I had to keep my cool, and stay looking like a normal person, I don't want to attract attention from the citizens just yet.

" Creator-sama, since there has been an imposter, he had made new rules, and the evil in Ruubien has increased by 15% in just three days. " Teipei said with a serious look as he looked at me.

" New rules? " I gradually looked around, and I saw a small inn, " That looks suspicious. " I closed my eyes and walked towards the inn. I knew something was going on in there.

" C-Creator-sama..?! " Teipei chased after me, and he caught up once I already opened the door, and that's where it was shocking. For Teipei at least.

" Come on cutie~ You're such a cute animal~! " A fat sweaty man was above a Half, he was trying to take off her clothes with such a disgusting look on his face. And of course, the Half female was extremely terrified. At this point, I lost it.

[ Definition : A Half is like a beast, half human, half animal. They appear as a human but have features like ears of an animal and tails of an animal. They could also look like an animal depending on how their parents are. ]

" Hey, can you stop? " I grabbed the man's shirt, and I have my smile on. " The lady is really scared of your ugliness and dirtiness. "

" The hell are you supposed to be?! " He got angry and swooped his arm to punch me in the face, but I dodged. His punches were so slow that I could sleep before it reaches me. " H-How..?! "

" I'm sorry, please get off the woman now. " I said with a smile, and again, he punched me multiple times, and in I all evaded.

" A stupid kid like you can't be able to dodge my punches!! " He said all cursing, and thats when I used my knee to kick him on the chin.

" Kyaa! " The Half female had screamed when the man flew backwards from my kick. But I saw that she was relived when she knew I was saving her.

" C-Creator-sama.. " Teipei said quietly to catch my attention, good thing there weren't many people inside. So no one heard.

" Yes, I just dealt with that fatso. " I turned around to face the woman, " You alright? " She nodded, and she had tears on her eyes as she smiled.

We went out of the inn once the half female told us she will be safe, and the fat pervert earlier was kicked out of the town, for causing major issues. Soon after that, me and Teipei had gotten out of the town, and we headed further to reach the Northern region.

" Creator-sama, " He started, " What do you think about the incident earlier? " He said with a worried look on his face.

" It was stupid. " I said bluntly. " Ruubien has innocent women and gentlemen, but ever since this imposter had started ruling and faking as the Creator, he has taught them about evil. "

" Yes, you are right. " Teipei nodded with a sigh. " But, how did the imposter know about the evil anyways? "

" He might've come from the Southern region. " I said seriously. With my cold and emotionless look as always.

" That region full of the evil guys? " Teipei looked surprised, and scared at the same time. I reached my hand and patted him, to assure him I'll take care of it.

" Don't fret about it. " I gave him a smile. " That imposter will surely fall down easily, I have already thought of a plan. "

" O-Okay then, I trust you Creator-sama. " Teipei smiled, a warm one. And we continued our long journey towards the Northern region.