Chapter ❺ : The Impersonation

CHAPTER ❺ : The Impersonation

So, he has the demon eyes huh? But I sense that he only has those, he doesn't have the power to use it whatsoever. This is like just an ornament for him, nobody knows that though. Of course no one would likely test his power, since they think he is the real creator. Well, time to start the excitement.

" Teipei, we won't be rushing in to him first, I'll find the twins, and you find a distraction for this event to be prolonged. " I told him with my straight emotionless look.

" U-Uhuh.. sure, Creator-sama. " He bowed a bit and ran off outside, Teipei covered himself with his hood.

" Now, to find those two. " I turned around, also covering myself with the hood, and searched for the twins.

Teipei has been throwing fire at the imposter to create some problems, its pretty hilarious actually. Seeing that the imposter is running around and getting splashed by water a few times. Soon enough, I found the two, they were famished, as if they were looking all around for me. Well, they were.

" Creator-sama!! " Both exhaled as they saw me, and both flew towards my direction all happy and relieved. " We thought the event will happen tomorrow.. so we.. "

" Don't worry about it. " I gave them an assuring look, " They will be a time the imposter will be all alone, right? "

" Y-Yes. " Karin said, " After the introduction, he will be going to rest in his room for a few moments. "

" About, 15 minutes. " Harin jumped in front of Karin, all happy.

" Hm, 15 minutes, huh? " I smirked after, " We have so much time. "

As they said, he will be going into his room to rest, or should I say his fall? I have thought up of the perfect idea for this. If I wasn't here on time, then he could've resumed to pick his bride, right? Soon enough the rules will change once again. By me.

" Here is your cup of wine, Creator. " I see, both of them don't add '-sama', that's why these are the most loyal subjects I have. They respect me. No other than me.

" Waah~ the sun is so horrible, " He sat on the throne, all sighing, " Remember what we talked about, Harin~? " he smirked at her, and she was disgusted.

" Yes. " She bowed down. Unlikely of her to be so serious.

" Now, it is time for me to pick my bri--?! " when he was at the middle of standing up, I already have appeared, with Teipei right beside me.

" For such a person to impersonate me, I must've been an ignorant guy, huh? " I looked at him, with my smile, and he was surprised.

" W-Who..?! Who the hell are you?! " He pointed at me, all angry and confused, of course, I continued to smile and laugh silently.

" The question is, who are you? " I crossed my hands, and walked towards him slowly.

" H-H-H-Harin!! Karin!! " He called, " Kill this man! " He looked at both of them, but they stood there, doing nothing. Because they don't care. " What...?! "

" They understand you're not the real creator. Whoever is stupid will believe so. " I told them in my cold tone, and my face became serious.

" Heh?! " He gritted his teeth, " Harin! Karin! Don't just stand there! I'm the real creator, you should obey me!! "

" You? Creator? " Karin said, with a terrifying smug on her face, scary.

" You'd really think we're stupid? " Harin added, with he same look, " See, the when creator left, you appeared a week after, but he told us he'll be gone for years. "