chapter 3

Pic credit: humanlouvre

Pls ignore grammatical error and typos.

Words count: 2k

Enjoy 💜

Standing in front of a long mirror in his walk-in closet, Yoongi was fixing his tie with a boring face.

Anyone who can see him now, can tell that whatever he is doing now,he is not at all interested a bit in this and doing it as if someone is forcing him to do so,

That's right...........,

Yoongi thinks that he is being forced to get married but he can't complain to anyone as he is the one who agreed for all the chaos that's happening in his life right now., It's not like his father has forced him.

Namjoon will never do something like this .Yes he is stubborn and sometimes forces his sons to do the things which they refused to do but that forcing is only valid in business not in his sons personal life .

Namjoon will never play with his precious son's life for anything ,he sons are his top and number one priority and no Namjoon never forced him .

Namjoon knew that if any one of his sons gets married to his friends son he'll get huge benefit in his business but he'll never compromise his son happiness over a mere profit so he had a calm and long talk with yoongi in private regarding this marriage and he thought that yoongi will definitely rejects the offer/idea and Namjoon had also thought that if yoongi disagreed for this then he'll talk with taehyung but to his surprise yoongi agreed for the marriage on the spot and Namjoon was shocked because as far as he knows his elder son was in a secret relationship with someone else which yoongi didn't tell anything about this not even his parents or brother but somehow Namjoon got to know this but he didn't know who his son was dating and never ask him about this coz he know if yoongi is keeping it as a secret then there must be a reason for him to do so...so he never mentioned anything and asked yoongi about his relationship thinking that if the right times comes yoongi will tell him himself.

So namjoon got shocked when yoongi got agreed on getting married and told yoongi that there's no need to hurry he can take his time and think about it then he can give his answer but but yoongi just said one thing " there's nothing to think about this dad ,today or tomorrow I've to get married so why not now and I'm also not seeing anyone so there's nothing to worry about this, I'm ready for this marriage just fix the date whenever you want."that's what he said to Namjoon and when joon heard that yoongi is not seeing anyone else so he felt at ease that at least he is not forcing his son to break up with his secret lover.

So now yoongi can't even blame his father coz he know that Namjoon has clearly told him to take his time and it's fine even if the answer is NO but it's yoongi who didn't listen to his father and accepts the marriage and now he is regretting it.

Regretting for not listening to his father that day .

Regretting not taking time to make a decision.

Regretting leaving his lover.