Chapter 46

Please ignore the mistakes:)

Word count : 4.6k

Third Person Pov

Jeongguk hesitantly stared at the man at the driving seat, riding the car in a full speed making him clutch his hands on the wooden box in his lap.

"Are you– you sure we are doing this right?" He asked in a low tone.

Mingyu huffed, "Of course, Ggukie. Hyungie has no right to keep you in the dark. He has to face you now and accept everything, he can't hide behind his lies anymore." He felt anger for the first time for his favorite hyung.

It hurted him seeing his best friend breaking down in front of him when he went to see Jeongguk after knowing that the latter is back from Seoul.

Jeongguk regrets the moment he decided to say everything to Mingyu but he can't blame himself more because he was in his vulnerable state when Mingyu came to see him. He just wanted someone to hear him out and know how torned he is from inside.

He gave it a thought and nodded. At some point he agreed with Mingyu, Taehyung hid behind his facade for more than longer so either way today or tomorrow he had to come out.

"We are here." Mingyu announced, parking the car right in front of Taehyung's office building.

Jeongguk came out of his daze and wiped his red face before stepping out.

He looked up at the huge looming skyscraper, standing tall in the heart of Manhattan. 

The one look of the skyscraper made him realise how hardworker his husband is

"Let's go."Mingyu held his hand.

With wide eyes he examined the whole place which screamed richness and luxury then discipline and dedication of the employees working their a$ses off to never disappoint their boss.

"Mingyu, please tell me I'm not doing anything wrong?" He asked again once they entered the lift.

Mingyu pressed the button of 60th floor and sighed for the nth time, he turned to him with a so done look on his face , "You've two options Ggukie, Either step out of this elevator and face your husband- clear everything up for once and all, or..... live your whole f*cking life with a man who decided to build the foundation of your marriage on a basis of lies, dedicate your whole life- being a faithful husband to man who doesn't even love you at the place." The last line broke the last string of patience in Jeongguk, he gathered himself to fight for his way.