Chapter 25

Pic cred to the rightful owner.

Pls ignore grammatical errors and typos.

Words count : 4.7k

Enjoy..

Jeongguk flutters open his eyes when the sharp rays of sun fall on his face. He looked here and there and it took him a whole one minute to realize where he was and he immediately sat up and panicked when he realized that he was in taehyung's room.

He roamed his eyes all over the bed and sighed in relief when he saw the small pillow and a blanket on the couch, which means they slept separately.

He sighed and made his way to the bathroom to freshen up. And while standing under the shower he couldn't help but think about last night. He closed his eyes realizing how he had behaved with taehyung. He doesn't know what had gotten into him that he acted that way in front of the elder and he is already regretting it. Never in his life had he talked or behaved like that with anyone.

He was ashamed of his doings but he knows that it was all his bottled up emotions which breaks out of the control last night and what made him drown in regret was lashing out on taehyung even if the latter was not at fault.

" God!!!!!! What will he think about me now? I need to apologize to taehyung hyung,"

" He knows that he was not at fault but still he didn't said anything to me and i-i just lashed out on him." He said and immediately dressed up and ran downstairs looking for brunet.

As soon as he came to the hall his eyes started looking here and there searching for brunette but to his dismay he didn't find him.

"Oh gguk , you are up?" He startled at the voice and turned around.

"Huh...yeah. Good morning mum " he says awkwardly.

"Good , now go and have your brunch dear. And by the way it's almost afternoon." Mina said, ruffling his hair.

"W-what ? I-i'm sorry I didn't mean to sleep this long? " he says in a low voice.

"Oh sweetie, that's alright I was not complaining though, I mean I know you must be tired so it's alright sweetheart no need to apologize for silly things. Why don't you take a nap after having your meal ,you are still looking tired and sleepy" She said looking at his still swollen eyes.

" No mum , I'm good now and where is everyone." he says looking here and there.

"Hmmm now i know why you came here running all the way." She says, giving him a sheepish smile.

" m-mum?" he narrowed his eyes.

" Looking for him huh?" She says playfully, hitting his arm.

" Your husband was here but he left almost two hours ago when he got the call saying it's important." She said and went to the kitchen, telling the maid to serve Jeongguk's brunch.