You Can Be The Boss

a/n: louis is younger than harry

____________________________

Louis Tomlinson was pretty. There was no denying it. Anyone who saw him knew it. Maybe that's why Harry hired him. Probably. Yes, that was why Harry hired him.

Louis Tomlinson was also kind of a ditz. He didn't really belong in this serious of a building.

He was just Harry's secretary, but he never really knew what was going on. But, god, did his face make up for his mistakes.

He usually wore little button-up shirts, and dress pants, rolled up at the ankles, showing off a tattoo on each ankle, which Harry had to constantly remind Louis to put down because "this is a professional place, and that is not business etiquette. Mr. Tomlinson, please make sure your trousers are covering that ink."

In reality, Harry honestly wanted to say: "If I see those stupid tattoos once more, I will personally bring you into my office and bend you over my desk."

But, obviously, Harry could not do that.

It came a surprise to everybody when Harry hired Louis.

He was late to meetings, forgot to answer phone calls - god knows what Louis was doing on that computer that kept him so busy - missed deadlines, dropped papers, accidentally shredded important files, and a whole other list of things.

Harry was close to firing him on multiple occasions, but something always distracted him.

How Louis' fringe was always perfectly lying across his forehead, how he would push his cute square glasses up the bridge of his nose and look up at Harry with his beautiful blue eyes. Or god, how delicious Louis' thighs and bum looked in his tight (rolled up) trousers.

When it came to Louis' thighs, Harry would have to lock his office door and finish that problem off himself.

-

"He's your secretary, Harry! We're sick of him messing our system up. I'd fire him myself, but that is not my job. You need to fire him, or I'm going to Mr. Payne about this." Nick, one of Harry's co-workers complained at their monthly company lunch.

Harry was basically the head of the business, but Liam Payne was the owner of the company, so anything he said, would go.

"Really, Harry, he is truly awful." Another worker piped up.

Harry took a sip of his mimosa, really wanting to take these people's complaints into mind, but he couldn't fire Louis. He just couldn't. As much as the small boy didn't take his work seriously, he was actually really sweet. He never disrespected any of the workers, and apologized when he fucked something up.

"I'll consider it. I'll give him this week. If he doesn't step up, I will fire him. Sound like a compromise?"